Search results for query: *

1. wanderlust13

We need a separate forum for clan threads.

We need a separate forum area for clan threads, as this is supposed to be the area to talk about warband but it's constantly filled up with clan nonsense. 
  2. wanderlust13

[MAJOR BUG] .625 assertion bug in server select menu

I can't even pick a server before the game crashes to the desktop with an assertion error with the lastest patch .625
  3. wanderlust13

(Suggestion) Capture the Flag mode Notices are too big and block the view

I was playing capture the flag mode last night, and everytime someone picked up or dropped or captured or returned a flag I would get a huge message in the center of my screen informing me of the fact.  While I'm trying to fight.  Every few seconds.  Over and over.  I could not see what I was...
  4. wanderlust13

.570 new visual c++ error assertion failed

I got this error on the latest patch .570 , I was playing deathmatch server on the ruins map (the smaller one without the huge hill) and I was playing as a Swadian man at arms.  I played for a good 20 minutes or so, but wasn't satisfied with my couched lance performance so I decided to try and...
  5. wanderlust13

C++ runtime library error

I encountered this error while I was playing as a Khergit Horse Archer, I was fighting against Swadians on the ruins. 
  6. wanderlust13

My uncle wants to play too

I live at my uncle's house (yes I pay rent :P ) and we have our computers set up in the same room.  He has been watching me beta test Warband and desperately wants to play with me, but he doesn't want to buy a serial just to hope he gets lucky and get selected to beta test.  If I set up his...
  7. wanderlust13

Medieval jokes

The medieval insults thread inspired me to start a medieval jokes thread, tell em if you got em Medieval pick up line: "When the Inquisition put me on the rack, my limbs weren't the only thing they stretched."  :wink: Medieval Jokes: A king was preparing to ride off on a quest. Before he...
  8. wanderlust13

How can I get King Ragnar's Armor? (Or any lord's for that matter)

Greetings, Long time lurker and on and off again player here. One of my biggest gripes with native is that you can't get any unique armors for your character.  However, the King's appear to have custom armors.  How do I get them?  I realize it will involve some modifications of the original...
Back
Top Bottom