Search results for query: *

1. HELLENIC WARRIOR

Need More Info Game crashes after wanting to be released from my oath.

When I am trying to be released from my oath to kingdom of Sturgia, the game always crashes... Version: native: e1.0.0, all the other e1.0.10 Computer Specs: OS: Win10 64bit GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 @2.80GHz RAM: 16GB Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1T HDD
  2. HELLENIC WARRIOR

Resolved Texture problem

I am having the following issues with textures: A) Some banners don't appear as they should be B) The "Highland Noble Bracers" appear this way in game on male characters C) Also, something is wrong with these textures. D) Last, how awsome it would be to have this option in 1rst person...
  3. HELLENIC WARRIOR

Need More Info BUG: Party is not at the settlement after waiting

I have captured Kranirog castle. When I click stop waiting my party is not at the castle but they are a few kilometers away... How to Reproduce: Wait overnight to Kranirog Castle Quest/Settlement Name:Kranirog Castle Media: Version: native: e1.0.0, all the other e1.0.4 Computer Specs: OS: Win10...
  4. HELLENIC WARRIOR

Bugs report

As I didn't see any bug topic in the sticky threads :?, I start one in my own..  8-) I hope this will help the moderator!!  :wink:
  5. HELLENIC WARRIOR

Where is Lynores???

I havent seen him online for a lot of weeks now... I am just wondering what happened!!  :roll:
Back
Top Bottom