Search results for query: *

• Users: Deutch1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Deutch1

multipayer combat delay

ive looked everywhere but whenever I play multiplayer on small maps like arena I can play no problem but on maps like a siege I find my blocks are sometimes delayed as are my attacks any reason/fix for this?
  2. Deutch1

Combat Techniques

Hi, was wondering how you do tricks like really good players on the ludus do like spinning 360 turns quickly and spam feints and all tricks that slaughter most players
  3. Deutch1

sappers

so im on napoleonic wars and i think need to blow up the ship im on its just a small ship not the one you cant ddestroy but i cant place explosives on it is there a way to do it
  4. Deutch1

Fighting

i was playing earlier and i realized i could hold down the button above the TAB key to look at me enemy while my character was looking at the ground but i cant move my character with the mouse to move around i have to use the WASD keys which isnt really very good so is there a way to do that...
  5. Deutch1

how the bell do you kick in combat

Yeah when you are fighting I can get fainting,clambering,spamming but not kicking and its driving me nuts.
  6. Deutch1

Getting good looking water on campaign map

Hi, im wondering how one would go about getting good water like this thats the biggest imageshack is letting me resize sorry
  7. Deutch1

Scening Problem

i was trying some new scenes a few weeks ago and now when i go to create a new one and i hit Ctrl E the edit modee is there but its invisible and you cant do aanything with it
  8. Deutch1

Weird Bug

i was editing a couple of things in the module system cant remember what and now when im in the intro fight the first guy comes like normal then a 2nd guy comes not the merchant and after i kill him no merchant comes and im stuck there
  9. Deutch1

make parties spawn in specific places

Is it possible to make 2 or more parties spawn in a specific place like for historical battles
  10. Deutch1

does anyone have script handy for duel's

i was wondering if there was a script where you could go up to a lord or king and challenge them to a duel or insult them and they challenge you since i wouldnt know where to begin
  11. Deutch1

Qeustion on Morghs M&B WB-WFAS Editor

hi was wondering if with this tool i could give myself castles and cities and basically start off really powerful.
  12. Deutch1

Making Player Faction Leader

Hi, i was thinking i would be cool if you were able to be the leader of any faction and do king stuff but havent the faintest clue on how to to it
Back
Top Bottom