Search results for query: *

• Users: ravan
  • Order by date
  1. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Beta 1.3 has battles lagging so bad that I can not fight in a battle. Until Beta 1.3 I have not had any lag in battles or any crashes at all.The game still does not crash, but it is impossible for me to do any battles. The bigger the battle the worse the lag is.
  2. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

Yes I have fought a few battles now with other groups joining other side and battles with me going to help other forces in battle. I have been able to leave after battles with no issues now.
  3. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

I started a new game with G6. First 5 loots went great with 1 group vs 1 group. I went to help out a Bretonnia caravan that was fighting a battle just as i went to join another bandit group joined them right before i did so it was caravan vs 2 bandit groups when I joined. Game froze at the menu with the Caravan master saying Thank you for your help sir..... When ever I press mouse button to continue. "Your relation with kingdom of Bretonia has increased from 100 to 104" it slowly went up as I clicked till it reached 100 to 104 lol now it just says  "Your relation with kingdom of Bretonia has increased from 100 to 104" every time I click
    Update: I have had only one battle where another group joined a battle. 2 bandit groups vs me looted fine.

Did you lower the xp needed to level because my character and troops are leveling very fast. Troops are leveling so fast that I have troops ready to level but no money.
  4. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

Thank you for explaining what is needed for auto loot to work.

I am sorry if my posting what was going on upset you or offended you. I new from your post before that choosing access loot on the ground would show no loot. But when no auto loot was given to select anything I was confused. That is why I asked about if conditions needed to be met for auto loot to be seen.

You do great work. I appreciate all the time and work you put into these mods. As I have said before I have no modding skills and have tried with little success. I have seen how hard it is. I do not want you thinking I am being pushy or being ungrateful. You do need to spend time with the family and have other things to do I know this. I also know you will get it fixed when you have time.

Thank you Gsanders for everything you do for these mods you work on.
  5. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

Started fresh game with G5. After 1st battle there was not loot. I do not get the auto loot option takes me straight to loot screen. which had not loot at all. Then got loot crash as I exited the loot screen. Restarted and started another new game. No loot once again after 1st battle. But was able to leave the loot screen. In both cases I did not get the auto loot screen.

Is the auto loot screen set to only appear after certain conditions are met?

update: started a 3rd game. Still no auto loot screen. Still no loot. After the 5th battle got loot crash again.
  6. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

Getting loot crash. Was getting it with saved game so started new game for G4. But did not help loot crash still happened after 2nd fight with new game. Was getting loot crash with G3 also.

For the little i have played FOW seems to be working fine.  Is a option going to be added to disable FOW?
  7. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

I went back to Couronne to see if Incognico was correct about the Epidemic but when got back to it the menus was fine. I am going to assume it was from Epidemic since it was fine.

I have not got to play much but I did get stuck in town. I did some crafting training ( cooking I believe) then I did some cooking. I am not sure what I cooked. But when done I was unable to leaver town using either leave button.

Then today I crafted some Smoked Venision from deer meat. ( Did this in Kislev) then did battle with some Chaos Dwarfs. I got the looting crash. The game just sounds like I hit the slot machine and freezes.

Leaving out Fog of War would be nice or a option to turn it off like Persino had.

Hoping to get to play more the next few days. Work has decided the last 2 weeks to take away all my free-time thru the week.

Update: I got stuck in town again. This time I tried to cook 2 porks into cooked Sausage. 1st attempt failed then was a successful on the 2nd attempt. I left town then went right back in to buy a Enterprise ( ironwork's is what I decided on if that matters). Then I was unable to leave town. I had saved game after i left the 1st time before I bough enterprise. After the crash loaded saved game and was able to but ironwork's and leave.
  8. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

gsanders said:
    ravan said:
    Gsanders love the submod.

I have noticed 2 things with the shirt time I have played.

1. When I first played the mod Altdorf did not have a tavern visit in the main town menu or a go to castle. I started playing with F. then with G Altdorf was fixed but Talabhein was missing tavern and go to castle. Now with G2 it has moved to Couroone.  Not sure if anyone else has noticed it in any other towns. I have not played long yet to go check out many towns away from empire of sigmare area.

2. Some Towns, catles and villages seem to have fog of war at times. Only seems to be towns, castles and villages I have visited. It happens after I load a save game. When started the game all towns, castles and villages could be seen.

I am running the most current version of the game.

Don't know if anyone else has noticed any of this but have not seen a post about it.

Heh this was Cernunos who felt people didn't have maps much and just had to remember the "general vicinity" of places they'd been.  It only hides places you recently visited  :wink:

Missing scenes are more of an issue.  I hope you are restarting the game from start and not just trying to salvage one old savegame each patch.  That's G3 you're running right?  G2 isn't bad but still had vulnerability to a crash while looting, G3 should have completely fixed that.

Yes I am running G3 and I started a new game when patched G3. I actually started a new game with each patch when I noticed the towns missing scenes. Just to find that it just moved to new town.
  9. Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

Gsanders love the submod.

I have noticed 2 things with the shirt time I have played.

1. When I first played the mod Altdorf did not have a tavern visit in the main town menu or a go to castle. I started playing with F. then with G Altdorf was fixed but Talabhein was missing tavern and go to castle. Now with G2 it has moved to Couroone.  Not sure if anyone else has noticed it in any other towns. I have not played long yet to go check out many towns away from empire of sigmare area.

2. Some Towns, catles and villages seem to have fog of war at times. Only seems to be towns, castles and villages I have visited. It happens after I load a save game. When started the game all towns, castles and villages could be seen.

I am running the most current version of the game.

Don't know if anyone else has noticed any of this but have not seen a post about it.
  10. Dev log - what's cooking today?

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Most defiantly take a break and get yourself feeling better that is what is important.
  11. Whats cooking in the kitchen? What about .8 stuff?

First I would like to thank you Gsanders for all the hard work and time you put into Perisno and Phosphor. What you are working on looks Amazing and I for one can not wait till you feel that Phosphor is ready for for new release. I will admit until a month ago I had never tried Phosphor I always just played Melsperisno version of Perisno. But Downloaded your Phosphor and it is amazing. I know you feel like you dont get the credit you deserve but I for one think you are the only Dev that is truly doing anything to Perisno at all. You are very helpful and active in the forums. I don't post a whole lot but I wanted you to know that I think you are doing a very amazing job specially with everything going on in your life. Keep up the good work and i really do appreciate what you are doing for the mod I love playing it. I do wish I had some coding skill or any skill to help you out but sadly I do not and I would be more of a pain in the butt then help. Thank you again for all that you do for the mod.
  12. MelsPerisno- Now for Version 0.76!

Thank you. no need to worry about saved games ever since tried your submod its all I play. :party: The changes you made make it so much funner to play. Thank you again
  13. MelsPerisno- Now for Version 0.76!

I was just wondering when you would be releasing melsperisno for .76  :grin:  :party:
  14. Update notes — July 17

I purchased my game from COG.com they do not have the 1.060 and it is August 1st. Its been 2 weeks and still no update available for me. It is said that you favor the steam purchases more the COG.com. If I knew you would take over 2 weeks to get me the updates I would not have purchased the game at all. I am not a fan of Steam.
  15. MelsPerisno- Now for Version 0.76!

will you be releasing a new version of Melsperisno for .75?
  16. Version 0.772 Released!

Love the changes/fixes for .75 but there is one change i do not like: Bread, Fruit, and Butter can now become rotten
  17. Bug Reporting HQ

Have started 3 new games and party just disappears within a minute of running around.
    Here is screenshoots of script error
    mb3.jpg
    mb2.jpg
  18. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

when can we expect a update for the mod?

I have been playing since end of may and looking forward to a update to the mod. I have logged way to many hours playing but I love this mod cant stop playing lol.
  19. [S/WB]Empire III The Campaign old thread

anyway to turn off fog of war?

Would like to see exhaustion/fatigue removed completely not a fan of it at all.
  20. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Love the mod.

Was wondering if there was some troop trees out here that I could get. Would like to know what each faction has and what way to go to get what I want for troops. I read back about 25 pages and did not see anything got tired of reading that was allot of reading lol.
Back
Top Bottom