Search results for query: *

1. Hrothgar

SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Same here, that and Robin Hood, they had such awesome art overall!

I really like the heraldic limbs and the armour upgrade! it's genius, I do feel like there is a lot of clipping on the heraldic limbs mostly, maybe you could make the arms a little thicker so they fit over most stuff?

I'd love to help out on this project, I am not a great modder but I can lend you my legendary photoshop skills!
  2. Hrothgar

SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

YES! I am all for the change of era as well... This is shaping up to be a great mod, and your work on the lord project is fantastic, I am glad to hear you are bringing them together-ish.
    Keep up the awesome work!

Is the signature a scene from sword in the stone? it had great art
  3. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

Good enough brother
  4. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

Wow, this is not funny Joker, youre messing with peoples little feelings. That sounded like the perfect mod release, and yes, I got extremely excited, and then I read on.
    I guess even knowing the thursday thing there is always a faint hope that this time it might actually be real, I should have clued into the prank by reading your name.
    So here we are again, (not so) patiently waiting.
    DrTomas, eventhough this is a prank, I actually really like the sounds of all the "features" included in this "release"
  5. Hrothgar

The future of 1257ad(old)

Pööukkeli said:
    How about some
    14147-151545-fdeb927a3a12c65123b7a65afe62a41b.jpg

:cool:

Well then, there's our answer
  6. Hrothgar

The future of 1257ad(old)

This is truly great news! I've said this before but this mod is AWESOME! Thank you DrTomas, Kuauik and every one who has worked to make this mod into a veritable powerhouse!

Me thinks we should all have a bear to celebrate! yes, a bear.

Oi! This Saturday is Thursday! Whaaaaaaat!?
  7. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

It's true, my castle with fully upgraded fortifications in Lyon doesn't have proper AI paths, every one gangs up against the walls; it makes it impossible to defend... and the interior scene is still of the wooden keep :sad:
  8. Hrothgar

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

I've fallen for the Thursday thing, there is always that bit of hope in my mind, maybe this time is true...
    good things are worth the wait, all I can say is that even at this point this mod is great, and I appreciate all the work that's been put into it.

I can't wait for next Thursday!!!
  9. Hrothgar

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

EdmundBlackadder said:
    Hrothgar said:
    this is turning kinky, I just want to play the game...  :roll:

When we've all been asking for "Kuauik's pack" you didn't think we meant some kinda graphical upgrade did you?

And here i was getting all excited... but hey, by all means if you want to turn this into a medieval sex fest, dont let me stop you...

Now, you say it's coming out next thursday? is this from a reliable source or just getting the boys "horny"?
  10. Hrothgar

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

this is turning kinky, I just want to play the game...  :roll:
  11. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

I appreciate it, thanks!
  12. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

Hi drTomas, I've been getting an error in game for the courting ladies missions, not a huge deal, I'm more into killing people than being a cassanova in game, I have enough lady problems in life... but I thought you might want to know.

Have I mentioned that this mod is fan****ingtastic? well it is
  13. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    Actualy, regarding the strawhat salesman, we should add traveling merchants in the tavern, now that there are no companions. Will give the player a reason other then order a gang bang for the army.

And I've completed a feature, that some of you wanted. A feature that will alow to disband your lances back to where they came from(or migrate them to your fiefs). As mentioned before, specific troop tracking in warband is complicated, so I had to take all kind of scenarios into consideration - upgrades, disbands, kills, ect. It's preaty heavy, expensive pack, so it will be only availalbe for the player.

Great stuff DrTomas, I think adding a bit more life to the tavern is a good idea, I do like the gangbang option, good way to keep my troops in good spirits, and its cheap! but having more reasons to visit le taverne is awesome. Would it be a ***** to put a couple of patrons just sitting there? just for pure atmosphere...

14. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

Hey, i hear you; trophies, straw hats, its all good, no need to gang up on me here!  :wink:
    he better make the best freakin straw hats the peasantry has ever seen!
  15. Hrothgar

General suggestions thread.

So, i have the fief of Lyon and built a castle for it, nice... improved fortifications all the way, buuut when i go into the hall, it is still the wooden hall of old, is there any plans to change it to a nice stone one?
  16. Hrothgar

The new Subversion.

Squiglet said:
    That sounds fantastic. What if there were some key animals... like the white stag or whatever. They would be extremely hard to kill but could give you a perk bonus (+1 draw). It is not a site you could revisit if you missed your shot.. but one you would have to wait and have a high enough tracking skill to encounter again. Once you slay the animal, your manor scene would updated and a mounted head of the beast would be on your wall for display.

I'd like that! how bout other animal trophies as well, like boar heads, deer antlers and such? it would add more character to the manor/castle.
    and on that note, how about being able to capture opponents standards (or shields), and hang them in your hall, that'd be pretty bad-ass, and it would bring customization to a whole nother level
  17. Hrothgar

SCREENSHOTS!

vidamir said:
    I've been playing this mod for a couple weeks now and I am completely in love. Every time I come to a new village or town, I take a lot of time exploring it on my horse. The scenes in this mod are incredibly high quality — there's a couple generic town/farm ones that I absolutely never get sick of galloping around in.

Once I discovered the fortified manor feature, I've been having a blast running around that huge map and seeing my town grow. I decided I wanted to make the area even more horse-exploring friendly, so I've been editing the euro_plains_fortifed_manor scene off and on to make it much more lush and have a lot more props. I added some new farmland, forests, rivers and a few hidden areas. There's lots of hills and trees to slalom through now if you enjoy rushing around on your horse as much as I do. If anyone would like a copy of my new scene file I'd be happy to share it, but I imagine it would only run well on a beefy computer because of the horrifyingly large amount of flora I've added. I don't notice any performance difference between this version and the original fortifed manor scene, but I have a good computer.

I didn't move or change any of the upgradable buildings, so it still works exactly the same as the original fortified manor, just with a new landscape and added props which appear when you purchase new segments of your manor. 

Here are some screenshots:

dzDUa.jpg

Wow, I want that scene, but more importantly, I want your computer!!! nice job, i love the courtyard of the manor, with all the plants and details!
  18. Hrothgar

Prince de Radzivil said:
    I am really impressed with the scale and style of heraldry work of quapitty for 1200 mod:
    bannersp10.jpg

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214348.315.html
    Is it possible to integrate something like this into your mod too? As of now some of flags in 1257mod looks a bit distorted when resized on the shields or battle banners, some are of the somewhat different aesthetic quality.

I totally agree with you, I think Kuauik's pack will have a bunch of newly made flags... I hope. The fact that we can see the canvas texture in some flags is totally unrealistic, it's like looking at them though a microscope!
  19. Hrothgar

Hmmm, unfortuantely, I can't really do any modding, my pc died a few months back, and I've been running MB on my mac, on an emulator, so no modding for me no more :sad:
    I have to rely on you fine gentlemen to make this mod even better!
  20. Hrothgar

Warchild said:
    Hey Hrothgar, your knight is pretty cool! I love his smile. :smile:
    Thanks Man! He's one happy killing machine...
    I fixed the horn issue, thanks for the tip. this should keep the old lady happy  :smile:
    Yeah, I know a lot of dejawolf's helmets are later era, but there's a few that are like the old great helm, all nicely painted and weathered too! Still think it'd be nice to have more greathelms and whatnots.
    Yeah, about the maps, that's exactly what I'm talking about the AI path, it would be epic if both armies clashed on the bridge, with archers raining death from the flanks! ooOoo
Back
Top Bottom