Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

yeah... this isn't gunna happen is it
  2. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Thank you rigadoon, well moving on from that I was looking at an old forum where a new tournament system was said to be in this mod. Is that still happening may I ask? it sounded good but this was back in 2011 so I don't know if you scraped the idea.
  3. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

"we are recruiting and it will be released this month" posted in September by goldeagle
    the point of a promise/ giving your word is that you don't break it, no I don't expect it to always happen but as I have said does't stop me from being disappointed (so when you say unnecessary negativity I disagree and feel that it is completely warranted)  especially when I have been waiting for it for 2 years.

oh and btw I didn't want to cause a fight I had a message for goldeagle and other people took offence where really none was intended, do you guys only read the parts of the comment that have criticism in it. I made it clear that I understood he has a real life "you have a real life and that must come first,"  "good luck with the mod and irl" did nobody read those parts?
  4. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

La Grandmaster
    I just noticed that you yourself are a modder working on the reckoning mod, so as I have no interest in your mod (not due to quality it looks fantastic but I am just not a fan of the zombies) can I ask why you and indeed all modders actually do modding if you just seem to begrudge anyone who enjoys or has expectations for your content? would you rather nobody plays it, or that people do play it and tell you it's good even if they don't think so? Cozur (a clash of kings) and yourself are prime examples of this. If you make a product don't you want peoples honest opinion, so that the product can be bettered?

and just think I am not entitled to any mod that anyone makes, but I am entitled to anything expect things when they are promised.
  5. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

La Grandmaster said:
    joell267 said:
    Try not to make promises you can't keep
    Christ what is this preschool, he owes you nothing, you have paid for absolutely nothing and will be receiving something completely for free. Most likely the only reason he gave a release date is to stop all the pestering questions asking for one - it is usually a complete estimate anyway and I would say in the vast majority of cases it is never met. This is why modders dont give release dates.

Him owing me something( which I know he does't "by doing it you are doing us a massive service and a favour.") has nothing to do with it he gave his word and failed to live up to it, are you saying I can't be disappointed? Just because you want his **** doesn't mean you need to fight his battles, and in this case there was no battle you just made a fight out of thin air so you could appear to be a hero!
    "This is why modders don't give release dates." but he did and then he didn't deliver!
    "it is usually a complete estimate anyway" then why didn't he say I think or It might be out in September, he said it as fact!
    Finally I was in no way dripping with obsequious snivelling but I needed to make sure that he knew I understood his situation.
  6. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

All of us fully understand that you have a real life and that must come first, we also get that modding is hard and that by doing it you are doing us a massive service and a favour. But the fact still remains that it was promised by the end of September, obviously nothing can be done about it now and it wouldn't help  to rush it but all these comments are just because people are disappointed. Try not to make promises you can't keep. All the best to you good luck with the mod and irl 

P.S
    how will the targ faction work? invasion later in game?
  7. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Ummmmmm September has come and gone, and still no sign of anything on the mod page. any news. You did say there would be some kind of beta or release in September. Don't mean to sound demanding I am just really exited to see this mod, As always  much respect and gratitude to everyone working on the mod!
  8. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

[15th]Harvain said:
    joell267 said:
    Mad Vixen said:
    Necramonium said:
    1. The spammer was right on the flag where we were defending with the enemy 20 meters away from us so getting away from the spammer was no choice, and turning down the sound is just a retarded suggestion. Thats like saying, your car makes a noise when driving, so turn off your engine.
    2. the only absolute retard are you seeing you can't seem to understand that as a admin you should make sure players are having a good time in their server, other 15th members were trying to make the spammer stop his annoying activity while you started to insult players.
    3. my unit IS a RO2 unit and we got great admins and mic spammers get dealt with asap.
    4. but keep on insulting people who want to play on your server, the only people who are keeping your server up, everyone knows that you are a absolute piece of **** thinking he is god in his basement with a ban hammer.
    joell267 said:
    [15th]Harvain said:
    joell267 said:
    [15th]Harvain said:
    And we may one day remove 95% of our ban list from the Humans vs Bots Server. Sorry Betty, you'd remain banned.

But I ask everyone who has been banned this. Would you actually last even 5 minutes after getting back on the server?

Could you actually not want to get back at us? Call us c*nts, break recruitment rules, get pissy when your leaders or members are told 20+ effing times the same things and wonder why they get banned?

I am actually for removing most of our ban list (we'd still have our list backed-up, so if you think, "Oh! I can troll and leave"). Yeah, we'll put the list right back up and you can buy a new copy of NW if you desperate enough to play again.

But even though I would like to remove our ban list, giving almost everyone a 2nd chance (or for some like chance 36...). I get the feeling it would be like one crazy weekend months back. Had to ban 200 people will permas and had over 1500 temp-bans in less than 3 days and I wasn't the only admin on that weekend.

I really doubt most of you have the balls or if female the boobs to grow up and not get banned in less than 5 minutes if we ever do remove most of our ban-list, if you could prove me wrong, I wouldn't care, you'd just be giving this game a pop boost till Bannerlord or whatever is next and Taleworlds finally kills the game with their main server taken offline (AKA no main server means no multiplayer servers).
    you miss my point though mate, I didn't have anything to do with the spammer, and I even was on your side in the argument. But you banned me for putting something unrelated in the chat.

*shrugs* I had given my warning to the server to settle down and not to post more stupid comments. NW on sale, so just buy a new copy and don't do anything on the server but play!
    But it wasn't a stupid comment, you banned me cause you were being a ****, so I should have to pay more money because of your mistake? Stop trying to justify it. You were a cu*t, it happens. Just suck it up, apologise and unban the people who didn't deserve it.

Not only do we have a no-unban policy on our server, but in all honesty, do you really think name calling is going to get you unbanned? really? wow, much stupid!
    why no unbans? may I ask, what's your reason behind that? you call me out for name calling after your own admin acted that way, a bit hypocritical I must say.

Fine, tell me the RO2 server you play on, I'll come on, let your admins ban me. Heck, I'll even troll somehow instead of just playing. You can have your revenge and your restless soul can finally be appeased and rest easy in the afterlife!

I don't want revenge, I want what's right. And that is to be let back on the sever.

9. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Mad Vixen said:
    Necramonium said:
    1. The spammer was right on the flag where we were defending with the enemy 20 meters away from us so getting away from the spammer was no choice, and turning down the sound is just a retarded suggestion. Thats like saying, your car makes a noise when driving, so turn off your engine.
    2. the only absolute retard are you seeing you can't seem to understand that as a admin you should make sure players are having a good time in their server, other 15th members were trying to make the spammer stop his annoying activity while you started to insult players.
    3. my unit IS a RO2 unit and we got great admins and mic spammers get dealt with asap.
    4. but keep on insulting people who want to play on your server, the only people who are keeping your server up, everyone knows that you are a absolute piece of **** thinking he is god in his basement with a ban hammer.
    joell267 said:
    [15th]Harvain said:
    joell267 said:
    [15th]Harvain said:
    And we may one day remove 95% of our ban list from the Humans vs Bots Server. Sorry Betty, you'd remain banned.

But I ask everyone who has been banned this. Would you actually last even 5 minutes after getting back on the server?

Could you actually not want to get back at us? Call us c*nts, break recruitment rules, get pissy when your leaders or members are told 20+ effing times the same things and wonder why they get banned?

I am actually for removing most of our ban list (we'd still have our list backed-up, so if you think, "Oh! I can troll and leave"). Yeah, we'll put the list right back up and you can buy a new copy of NW if you desperate enough to play again.

But even though I would like to remove our ban list, giving almost everyone a 2nd chance (or for some like chance 36...). I get the feeling it would be like one crazy weekend months back. Had to ban 200 people will permas and had over 1500 temp-bans in less than 3 days and I wasn't the only admin on that weekend.

I really doubt most of you have the balls or if female the boobs to grow up and not get banned in less than 5 minutes if we ever do remove most of our ban-list, if you could prove me wrong, I wouldn't care, you'd just be giving this game a pop boost till Bannerlord or whatever is next and Taleworlds finally kills the game with their main server taken offline (AKA no main server means no multiplayer servers).
    you miss my point though mate, I didn't have anything to do with the spammer, and I even was on your side in the argument. But you banned me for putting something unrelated in the chat.

*shrugs* I had given my warning to the server to settle down and not to post more stupid comments. NW on sale, so just buy a new copy and don't do anything on the server but play!
    But it wasn't a stupid comment, you banned me cause you were being a ****, so I should have to pay more money because of your mistake? Stop trying to justify it. You were a cu*t, it happens. Just suck it up, apologise and unban the people who didn't deserve it.

Not only do we have a no-unban policy on our server, but in all honesty, do you really think name calling is going to get you unbanned? really? wow, much stupid!
    why no unbans? may I ask, what's your reason behind that? you call me out for name calling after your own admin acted that way, a bit hypocritical I must say.
  10. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

[15th]Harvain said:
    joell267 said:
    [15th]Harvain said:

11. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

[15th]Harvain said:

12. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

I was just perma banned for no reason!!!!! the current admin Banned about 7 other guys for being dicks to him. They never broke any rules however, I supported the admin in argument as well. Then about 5 minuets later I said a joke not to him specificity but to everyone, and  he perma banned me for just putting something in the chat

What your admin said at one point "No more comments now, come on i want more bans"
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Has the hole lords being endited for treason been changed for 1.3
    on one save i had Davos and all the lords of tyrosh and the wildlings save for about 2 in each. Kicked out of there factions I just felt it was lore breaking having Tormund and Davos working for The westerlands.
  14. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hykal said:
    @ YourStepDad

Wow, Cozur, don't be a ****. But hey, at least I've got another ASOIAF mod to look forward to. With better troop trees hopefully.

There are none better and probuble wont ever be cozur will always be about a year ahead of them in progress. Sorry
  15. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

chunder_bot said:
    Argonian_Hippy said:
    Are you open to suggestions for future versions?

If so would you consider putting giants in as an elite unit for the Free folk?
    or make a quest line for the House of Black and White?
    or have the Sword of the Morning as a unique weapon (I really want a sword made out of meteorite metal)?
    or have more skill buff random events to counter the negative ones (a wandering sword trainer offers to teach you type of thing)...

If you're open to suggestions that is...not that I'm not ungrateful or anything...Sir...Mr. Cozur
    cool ideas  id love to see all of the valaryian swords from the books in the game and other legendary weapons. would be cool to see how cozur imagines how they look

the only way i see giants being added as a unit is if cozur copy the The last days of the third age trolls and retextures  which would be very very difficult. also dont you think the free folk are stong enough. i relly think they should be nerfed but given larger numbers so a knight could kill say 7 or 8 of the but could get outnumbered
  16. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I am a king and my Faction has 3 cities, however, when I ask my wife to move our residence to a different city she says she will do it, takes my wool and tools and doesn't move. Does anybody else have this problem?

I own all of the cities.
  17. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

chunder_bot said:
    joell267 said:
    markzhues said:
    chunder_bot said:
    markzhues said:
    How do you get your hands on heavy knights? The ones that aren't associated with any faction. I've tried googling for troop trees and such, but haven't had any luck.
    you need to create your own faction and hire either levies or some mounted sergeants then train them up

Wait how do you hire basic levies? All I can seem from my factions villages are the levies from the faction that owned the land before me.
    if you go to your castle then go to manage castle recruit troops then you get a load of text and the question of how many times you want to hire troops. once selected then you should find a range of troops in your garison which are from your own faction

Thank you so much!
  18. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

markzhues said:
    chunder_bot said:
    markzhues said:
    How do you get your hands on heavy knights? The ones that aren't associated with any faction. I've tried googling for troop trees and such, but haven't had any luck.
    you need to create your own faction and hire either levies or some mounted sergeants then train them up

Wait how do you hire basic levies? All I can seem from my factions villages are the levies from the faction that owned the land before me.
  19. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Tybalt_ said:
    Like summoning dragons? Armour and swords are made for combat if i remember correctly.

yes but the armour and swords are of poor quality. Which is quite disappointing when it comes to
    Aemond one eyes armour

which looks very good i was hoping the would be some way to restore it.
  20. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Solomon36 said:
    joell267 said:
    First of all the mod is incredibly stable  :grin:. Does anyone know if the artefacts like Aemonds armour and the old Andal sword have any purpose besides combat?

Don't think they have any other purpose besides being cool

Thanks for the quick reply. Shame that they aren't more useful  :cry:
Back
Top Bottom