Search results for query: *

1. Not to be rude but its this game ready for "Full Release"?

Just came back from a break after the last update, where they ruined the captain mode with dog leash. Now the dev decided to make a full release of the game that still crashes on map change or anything that the game don't like. Literally got a " game ended " server not responding error! This...
  2. DR_Captain server Bug/Crash

stuck on the screen when joining DR_Captain after a finish the last game.
  3. MP Captain mode: Aserai Tribal warrior too strong?

Aserai are way too strong in captain mode, they have 26 armour and 3rd best mace in captain mode! also has one of the biggest number in melee troops. How and what are the counter to a full tribal team?
  4. The House of Vendetta *RP Faction*

Im in if is for vendetta :smile:, im back lets say @_~
  5. Guys..Were the download

hi ive looked everywere to see were the download links are lol... But still cant find it...maybe is been hidden??etc? for 1.125?
  6. [IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

hmmmm we are famous XD it toke me along time to read all of it ^^

Nice work to our Fellow Guardsmens :grin:
  7. Mounted Swordsmanship Guide

range archers has blind spot were they cant aim so if you can get to that spot and chase them down that close enough for a strike then you will win surely...unless he pull out a 2 nd weap lol
  8. "Incorrect serial" or timeout when authenticating serial *SOLUTION*

Guys im also having problems with activations denied and incorrect serial keys??? after i updated.

So ive done what is listed and now waiting for support reply me etc.

3 days now :p dunno they might be busy fixing it i guess....
  9. Normal M&B Module System for version 1.010

I know im new...and that is why im here to ask...if anyoen please tell me what is a Module system?? cuz i just dl an 1.011 MB MSystem and dont know what one is... i got it from a mod called Magic world.

And im just wondering what is it...cuz it contain alot of items that i cant open on txt etc... dunno what the use of it :p

Please let me know and i will read this post again really quickly:p
Back
Top Bottom