Search results for query: *

1. paul the cool

A few questions

Okay firstly this mod is awesome the best I have played. But I have a few questinos 1. How do you rob trains 2. How do you do those special unnative quests like defend the hideout 3. Can you rob banks? 4.How can a mod be this awesome. :lol:
  2. paul the cool

Gun mods

Hello I am making a mod and I am not very good at modelling specially guns so does anyone know of a mod someone has made adding guns from around the time of Al Capone (yes I am making an Al Capone mod). I  am wondering if there are any I could ask permission to use or use as long as I put there...
  3. paul the cool

The unifficial mod repositry site isn't working!

Hey The unifficial mod repositry site isn't working! The error message is: Oops! This link appears to be broken. Suggestions: Go to www. mbrepository. com Go to www. mbrepository. com/ modules/ PDdownloads Search www.mbrepository.com for modules pdd ownloads single file Search on Google: Is...
  4. paul the cool

A gore mod

Hey I have looked in the cartographers guild and searched and the mod list. So does anyone know of a mod with real gore the brutality mod is okay but I mean like limbs coming off and skulls cracking stuff likes that Thanks in advance.  :)
  5. paul the cool

Mines of Aziz?

Hey sorry if this has already been asked I looked for it. Well I have found the mines of aziz on my map and lost an inventory full of wine to the crazy hermit and it did nothing. So what I'm asking is how do you percieve the merchent guy's weapons I went there with a qualis gem talked to him...
  6. paul the cool

Found some of Rouge hunters mod list.

People I found some of the list originally created by the user RougeHunter (nothing done by me) only mods 1.003 compatible mods and below. I found them there go to number 50...
  7. paul the cool

Fun arena type game?

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of an online game that you can play against other people online in like mini battles. Not like Runescape but just like a little battle in an arena like in Runescape with that arena place where you challenge other people but thats on its own and free. Sorry if...
  8. paul the cool

An Awesome mod

Hey peoples A while ago I found a mod on this site that looked amazing and it was released It allowed water travel and had new awesome water and ship graphics, but I can't find it now! So if anyone knows the mod I'm talking about then please tell me where to find it.  :) Thank You I do not know...
  9. paul the cool

Help?

Okay I have mount and blade but when i install the new patch it doesn't work and says  something about armour c what shall i do
  10. paul the cool

how do you edit the amount of money the player starts with

Okay how do you edit the amount of money the player starts with?  Also is there a maximum? I couldn't find a question thread.  :oops:
Back
Top Bottom