Search results for query: *

• Users: Leto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Curiosity Landing

Landing in less than 5 mintues! Streamish thing : http://eyes.nasa.gov/ Aaand touchdown. Yaaay! http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/index.html
  2. Vicky 2 MP Game

Yay, it's time for game number ~~~! Only actually play if you're going to make it repeatedly. Etc. Etc. Saturdays, 19:00 gMT. etc. Not: Pixel.
  3. Puppy's Pupperific AAR: Crusader Kings "U So R A ____" 12/8/11

For this AAR I'll be using Crusader Kings Deus Vult, with the beta patch and Deus Vult Improvement Pack. It will be in either Narrative or History book format, I have yet to decide. Post what Duchy/County you would like me to play, preferably in the 1066 scenario, and I'll add it to the...
  4. Trying to set eclipse up, getting errors about finding the JRE

Okay, so for my AP Computer Science course, I'm trying to set elcipse (the java ide) up on my home computer. When trying to do so, I get an error on the launch of the eclipse.exe that a JRE/JDK could not be found: I'm assuming this needs me to set my PATH to something-- what, though? Also, I...
  5. OkiN locked the Hobothread because I 'counted my chickens'

Please great Admins in te sky, overturn OkiNs lock, it twas unasked for and unneeded
  6. Do you like the Sarradin Sultanate?

Do you like them? I sure do!  :mrgreen:
  7. IM HERE FOR THE JOBS YOU JERKS! (this is all jk btw)

HIRE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW NOW NOW! I've been Watched 2 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -once again all just kiddng
  8. [CRASH] Delayed Marriage

So, I was set to marry Lady Tabat, however her father (lord Meriga) was on Campaign, so was I. When on talked to him on wedding day He said roughly "lady tabath has not yet showed up, what would you like to do or something" OPTIONS: wait 7 more days crash error: Ask for my money back wait for...
  9. Tull?

Is there anything there?!? other than skeletons and corpses!
  10. So you applied, have you got in? (no conformation email=dont vote)

So once you applied were you accepted? NO CONFORMATION=NO VOTE 20% haven't gotten in yet, now I don't feel lonely I got inz!
  11. [errno 21]

ok so... trying to open build_module.bat with out admin synext error tryed running as administrator Errno 21 for all the things such as : python: cant open file 'process_global_variables_unused.py' : [Errno 21] No such file or directory Could not find C:\Windows\system32\*.pyc running win...
  12. Mount and Blade, later versions

will m&B still be updated after warband, if so, anything big like new factions etc. or just bug fixes?
  13. Perma death

do ya want perma death?  :?:  :?:
  14. Ships

Possibly bad question  :oops: : but how do you put ships into a mod?
  15. Retreat

Why not tweak the retreating w/ [TAB] to make it more realistic? (not letting all your men escape)
  16. More challenging

In EGIII What do you think is the hardest to beat with your main charecter This is to show what may be "overpowered"
  17. undead or immediate death?

or So what do you think?  :D
  18. Favorite faction VOTE HERE

Whats your favorite?  :D cmon Vote ITS EASY :!:
  19. Player Kingdom

The top says evrything go to the link for details :?: (they make it so you have to work stupidly hard to get real troops and even then its expensive mercs) cmon vote!!! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,54891.0.html page 2-3 or so
  20. ranged weapons?

What kind of ranged weapons will there be, will there be ballistas or o o slings?
Back
Top Bottom