Search results for query: *

1. Rignahic

Need More Info Missing steam files error

You can look for any game related files after the removel to manually delete them. This also looks like a Steam bug so maybe restarting Steam client can help after game removal.
    Restarting the steam has resolved the issue after reinstalling. I still cannot get the game to launch it might be a steam issue i will investigate thanks for helping!
  2. Rignahic

You can try a clean install.
    Thats what i did twice. What should I delete spesificly you recommend ?
  3. Rignahic

Summary: Game was crashing after i updated the game so i tried to update the game to a beta to try to launch. It failed so i deleted the game and reinstall and got the error specified in the screenshot. I removed completely from steam and from disk space from steamapps and reinstalled again...
  4. Rignahic

Resolved BAD Fps

I have turned down every possible setting to the lowest and still really bad fps. Tried what you said and still just as bad
    no no you don't understand making it low makes it worse do as like I said
  5. Rignahic

Resolved BAD Fps

Intel Core i5 @ 2.30GHz
    8.00GB RAM
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Some of my laptop specs and oh jeez. This game is pretty much impossible to play. I have it downloaded on my SSD and I have EVERY setting to lowest and it literally has for worst FPS ever. I have asked many people have they got similar issues and they haven't and I watch streams/videos of people playing the game and they are playing it fine. Says my system should run the game without any issues. Can someone please advise me on something I can try and do to try and make this game some what playable?
    make the v-sync full in graphics and make it medium in performance tap untick every setting and lower the sharpening and shadow stuff you should be good. Make sure you are playing on full screen
  6. Rignahic

SP - General Give your soldiers tier limited equipment upgrades (let me buy a shield for recruits)

I would say that would be unbalanced. Maybe add it as an option?
  7. Rignahic

SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

something like this definetly should be in the game !
  8. Rignahic

SP - General Better Tournaments

with troop names you know what you are up against and i dont think there are enough npcs for that anyways

they should give spear only infantry a second weapon (sword)
    you may be right but I think at least the soldiers should fight for the existing npcs
  9. Rignahic

Indeed.
    - At the tournament or Arena, soldiers could have "real names" and not just troop names. I think that this will make more realistic.
    - Tournaments could have more diversities, maybe..Like this:
    spectacular_knight_knights_horses_lances_jousting_tournament_medieval_fight_amsterdam-1113145.jpg!d
    That would be actually really nice
  10. Rignahic

So hi, I was thinking about a better tournament system. When I see just nameless soldiers fighting and winning I see no competition. Here are my suggestions; -Every soldier fighting should be hired by someone. For example: Ashley is a gang leader and She is rich. So she likes to earn to...
  11. Rignahic

Need More Info Come inside for a poll!! Gtx1050Ti performance issues

I have gtx1050ti 4gb and amd ryzen 3 processor but I have massive fps drops. Do you guys have the same problem with 1050ti or is it just me?
Back
Top Bottom