Search results for query: *

1. Editing impromptu combat scenes

Hi all, As it stands right now, a lot of the impromptu combat scenes (such as 'sneak into town' or 'fight off bandit ambush') are screwed up in a lot of ways.  Sneaking into town usually plants enemies almost directly on top of you, which is really unfair, and bandit ambushes and the like...
  2. How is armor considered 'heavy'?

We all know that armor behaves differently against different damage types.  But how is an armor considered 'heavy' or not?  There seems to be a lot of item flags for materials and so on, so I'm assuming that's how it works, but precisely which flags do what is a mystery to me.  Can anyone help...
  3. Making quests

Hi all, I've looked over the quick guide and the official documentation, and I am trying to implement some quests of my own now.  I searched the forum and there is no good topic on the particulars of messing with quests, which is a shame because they're such a huge part of the game. Most of...
  4. NPCs as lords: The lexicon topic

So one of the cooler parts of NE Is that you can make your NPCs staff raiding parties if you are the king of your own nation.  At over level 20, they eventually become lords that you can assign land to.  I'd like to make this thread a repository for information regarding this feature. FAQ When...
Back
Top Bottom