Search results for query: *

• Users: Shagrath
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shagrath

Is there a "companions" mod out there?

Some may find this strange, but sometimes I like to play a character that has ONLY companions in it's army (disabled their *****ing of course). Naturally there are some problems like: 1. They are way too weak at low level 2. There are not enough companions (in some mods, there are more tho) 3...
  2. Shagrath

Quick XP for companions & companion auto-loot??

Atm I'm making a small mini-mod that focuses on having an army of companions. 2 questions about this: 1. For testing I need all the companions on various levels, now I use the +1000xp cheat to level them up but I suppose you'll understand that leveling 15 companions to level 40 or even higher...
  3. Shagrath

Problem after adding new troops. (Native Expansion) - SOLVED

Ok, I really like the native expansion mod but I like solid troop types (every unit of a type has exactly the same gear) so I did the following: 1. Open troops.txt and copy-pasted the basic khergit unit (tribesman) a few times at the end of the file. 2. Check for syntaxis 3. Open troops.txt with...
  4. Shagrath

XP and levels calculation (for M&B Character Editor)

I'm building a character editor (see this topic). Now I'd like to show the characters level and perhaps even make it adjustable, so people can pick a level instead of adding experience. Does anyone know what the formula used to calculate level based on xp is? I need this since the character...
  5. Shagrath

[Outdated] Character Editor v0.5 **BETA RELEASED**

M&B Character Editor Current Version: v0.5 Release date: March 17, 2009 (BETA) BETA RELEASE v0.5 First public release, please read this first: This is a BETA release, the editor is far from finished but the basic functions work (edit, clone, new, ...) Error catching is very limited at this...
  6. Shagrath

Shield attempt -> Fail -> Succes!

Ok so I made myself a nice shield. I used the native heater shield with the lion on it as a reference for positioning/scaling and for the code in item_kinds1.txt Now for some reason it can't find the mesh. I checked the name of the mesh dozens of times. Code from item_kinds1.txt...
  7. Shagrath

3D Model requests for your mod <.<

Just post a picture of something and I'll try to add a dimension to it ;) WARNING: I create the model, I MAY add some crappy textures but it's unlikely and I will probably NOT rig it or anything other than the actual modelling. Note that my models mostly need a downsize since AC3D sees it quite...
  8. Shagrath

Exporting models from AC3D to... ?

Hi everyone! I've been playing mount & blade for a while now and I would like to start modding the game a bit. So after editting some basic stuff (item stats and such) I wanted to create a totally new item (with my own model, textures, etc...). Now I happen to be a hardcore AC3D fan when it...
Back
Top Bottom