Search results for query: *

1. Weldred

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur, in custom made villages the guy who you appoint to manage your fief(not village elder) sometimes stands deep in the water or you cannot find him at all. It looks like they're standing in native's coordinates.
  2. Weldred

Hey, i would like to ask about invasion:
    Targaryen invasion. I tried to find information on the internet but i couldn't. So when Targaryens are invading Westeros? Can i join them? Or they're just super bandit spawn?

And another question: I'd like to join Dorne now, but i don't like the fact they're at peace since the start of the game. Can i force them to join war? It's day 191, and all conflicts looks like in the books. Does the AI can declare war or its all scripted?
  3. Weldred

McBawbagg said:
    Hi guys,

finally getting back to my 1.11 game, got to the point where I am ready to take a castle, a nice opportunity presented itself but for some reason all of a sudden none of the castles I go to have the besiege castle option. I had this earlier as well with Kings Landing when it was taken and held by 45 ****ty troops. For some reason I cant find any castles that will let me siege them. I'm at day 122, 900 renown, 155 honour, 69 rtr. I really don't have a clue why I cant attack anything suddenly

Any ideas?

cheers

McB

You need negative relations with faction you want to attack, just go to one of their lords and say you want to fight him and then change your mind, it will give you -3 relations.
  4. Weldred

Temudzhin said:
    Hi guys. Thought I would give this mod a try. Honestly, it's a bit overwhelming since it's different from all the other mods I've played so far. I swallowed my pride and put all the settings to easy, otherwise I would get nowhere.

I find it very difficult to make any money. Also, it was rather frustrating as I wanted to make a Dothraki warrior character and I had no bow or horse!

So, any tips on how to kick-start this mod? Is there any topic already about this?

The easiest way to get some money at the start(at least for me) is to go to the places where you dont plan to cooperate with anyone (Dorne, Lorath for my Dragonstone character). There you can search for lord who will give you a quest to tax his city/village, do it and run far away with their money!:grin: Or you can just plunder the village and take their goods. Also remember to take the cattle with you, if you slaughter it near city you can sell fresh meat for a good price. From this point you can buy some better equipment and aim for tournies or a start a buisness (for 3500 denars you can buy ironworks, in Dragonstone it gave me around 440 denars weekly, which is more than enough to cover your weekly expenses). I hope it will help you in some way :smile:.
  5. Weldred

theylive2012 said:
    Unless Stannis granted you a fief, which I don't think he did so early or he hasnt any to spare, but you have the renown for it  Might be a sellsword contract for a month, but unless he made you a Lord you can't carry a banner, he might not have had anything to give you, but if they conquer anything else he'll give you a fief since you're a vassal without one.

I saved my character in another slot, i left Stannis and joined him again. Immediately after that i got the banner. So joining Dragonstone through Melisandre is just bugged.
  6. Weldred

Hey, i'm really enjoying the mod, but i have a small problem.

My first goal was to join the Dragonstone. I started as a son of a warrior, so i'm not a noble at the start. By an accident, i became a vassal of Stannis (waaay to early for poor son of a simple warrior, i was just talking to the Melissandre, didnt know she has power to make me a vassal). The problem is that i don't have banner yet. I have 250+ renown. Why is that? The requirements for becoming a noble is higher in this mod or its bugged since i joined the faction through Melissandre? I don't want to leave my vassalage since i have good relations with many Dragonstone lords.

And another quick question: Let's say that im a king of my own faction and i want to make Ser Felton Flowers a lord. Do i have to increase his charimsa and leadership if i want him to have big army? Or its determined by amount of fiefs?

Back
Top Bottom