Search results for query: *

• Users: Brab
  • Order by date
  1. Band Of warriors for current version of M&B

Can we have a Band of Warriors updated for the most recent M&B version? i've seen youtube vids of it and really want to play it
  2. My army is unstoppable, it makes me sleepy.

play Lords and Realms mod, you'll get your ass kicked especially during castle and town seiges. The comp has pikes/halberd men for your knights to get raped by so it takes a lot more strategy. The easy mode native troops were really boring me and when i downloaded Lords and Realms it really spiced things up as far as challenge and new items/units
  3. Native or modded?

Lords and Realms is my favorite mod so far but i haven't played that many. After playing native for 330 game days then switching to Lords and Realms was so refreshing
  4. Rage worthy things in Mount & Blade

never getting good loot pisses me off, its all just worthless crap that barely even sells for much at the shops
  5. What's your favorite way to kill someone?

i love delivering couched lances and i like overhead blow to a metal helmet with my balance hammer pick 32p damage, reminds me of that once scene in Braveheart every time i do it.
  6. LOrds and realms mod

lords and realms owns
  7. Hard beginnings

you REALLY need to get yourself a healer hero and a pathfinding/spotting hero. I use Jeremus and Brocha (or something liek that) as my 2 companions, then sometimes ill hire a warrior npc just for fun and suit him up really badass looking like a clone of me. I couldn't imagine playing without a healer or pathfinder, it would suck too much. Also get the main chunk of your army made out of swadian and vaeigers knights and khergit lancers. My personal army is half Swadian knights and half Khergit Lancers and they can run over any army with no problem at all. Don't mess around with infantry or archers until you get better at the game and know what youre doing
  8. M&B only $7.50/£6.25/7,50€ on Steam this weekend!

wow thats great, im glad i paid 30 for it 2 weeks ago
  9. Mod Realistic Steel Textures 1.0 (for 0.903)

when is the chrome armor mod coming out?
  10. Why is all the loot worthless?

I haven't looted anything after a battle or any type of scenario where there is loot after the win because 99% of it is worthless garbage worth less than 100 denars, its not worth the time to drag and drop. Why is the loot drops so horrible in this game? It's hard to get money if youre not...
  11. KHERGITS, ARE U SERIOUS WHAT IS THIS?

Durandal said:
    Yeah... that's the Khergits. You can try to mass archers or knights to counter them. Archers to shoot down their horses from a distance, or knights to pursue and kill.

Or just fight someone else. Nords and Rhodoks don't have cavalry.

i have mass knights and it still takes forever. Archers i havent tried yet. As for just fighting someone else, that works till you have to fight the Khergits because of your factions campaign or they are the last people left to take over or you have to defend against them.
  12. KHERGITS, ARE U SERIOUS WHAT IS THIS?

First of all i bought this game 2 weeks ago and totally love it, i haven't loved a game like this since Lords of The Realm 2 and orginal Ultima online. I have only 1 major problem with this game and it is how F****KING ANNOYING it is fighting mass armies of Khegirts when all they do is run from...
Back
Top Bottom