Search results for query: *

• Users: patton521
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. patton521

Dedicated server problem with new version.

Hello all, I've updated the dedicated server for my regiment but I'm getting some problems which have been caused by the recent patch. Pulled from the rgl_log: Loading Module Resource  textures_face_gen Loading Module Resource  shaders Loading Module Resource  mm_shaders Loading Module...
  2. patton521

The German Mercenary Musketeers{Recruiting NA&EU}

We are the German Mercenary Musketeers. We fight for the Kingdom of Sweden and are part of the Flanders army. Now as mercenarys we have no form of ranking system as stated in the poster above, in place of ranks we have titles based on one's skill with...
  3. patton521

The 58th (Rutlandshire) Regiment of Foot *Disbanded*

The 58th (Rutlandshire) Regiment of Foot is a newly founded Line Infantry regiment that proudly fights for the United Kingdom and for His Most Brittanic Majesty King George the Third. Are you ready to take the King's shilling and help...
  4. patton521

The 58th (Rutlandshire) Regiment of Foot (Recruiting NA Players)

The 58th (Rutlandshire) Regiment of Foot is a newly founded Line Infantry regiment that proudly fights for the United Kingdom and for His Most Brittanic Majesty King George the Third. Join us and together we will crush that upstart...
  5. patton521

All mods and Native are crashing! Please Help.

All the mods including native for Warband are crashing after battles when I press Tab. Heres what the error report said. AppName:mb_warband.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName:gameoverlayrenderer.dlll ModVer:0.97.30.46 Offset: 0000aff7 Now from what I've seen in the steam folder the .dlll file is...
  6. patton521

CTD after battle.

I'm getting a CTD after pressing the tab button to leave a battle, this doesn't happen however when leaving a village or city. I have the current version of M&B Warband and Blood and Steel. Edit: Texture details where causing the CTD.
  7. patton521

Possible Army Morale/Rest Problem!

Hi all, I've been playing Blood and Steel for sometime now, and its one of the better single player mods for Warband, but I've got a big problem. I'm playing as a peasnat revolutionary and have captured many cities and castles. After each conquest I garrison the place with the troops from my...
Back
Top Bottom