Search results for query: *

1. TaleWorlds will now be self publishing all current M&B games and Bannerlord!

Dan the Chef said:
    Abdulmannon said:
    Hi, could somebody tell me if Tale Worlds gets a cut from the Steam market fee if I sell/buy Mount & Blade emoticons/cards/etc? I do a lot of Steam market trading with high amounts of cash and it would be nice if Tale Worlds benefits from the 10% Mount & Blade fee (and not Paradox Interactive as the publisher).
    I don't believe so. If it is anything it would be <5-10%.

If you buy something for $20 to pay somebody in steam credit, then the 10% amounts to $2. Of course it is not much but over a long time it can add up to a lot. Some emoticons are being sold for hundreds of dollars for trading purposes and their fees would yield much higher amounts.
  2. TaleWorlds will now be self publishing all current M&B games and Bannerlord!

Hi, could somebody tell me if Tale Worlds gets a cut from the Steam market fee if I sell/buy Mount & Blade emoticons/cards/etc? I do a lot of Steam market trading with high amounts of cash and it would be nice if Tale Worlds benefits from the 10% Mount & Blade fee (and not Paradox Interactive as the publisher).
Back
Top Bottom