Search results for query: *

1. Yukisuna

Dev Blog 09/05/19

How do you feel about our expectations for your game? Does the pressure get to you?

I can say for certain i haven't been this excited for an upcoming game since i first learnt of Mount & Blade, before it's release. Just looking at screenshots makes my stomach tingle, so i have been avoiding spoiling myself as much as possible - i want to go into the game when it releases completely fresh, with no knowledge of what to expect!

Exciting!
  2. Yukisuna

Dev Blog 22/11/18

Hurray, i can finally live out my dream of being an absurdly overprotective parent that will most likely get myself killed because i feel someone (read: everyone) is threatening my child!

If you die, can you continue the game as one of your children?
  3. Yukisuna

Modeling Bows - creating frames for string and bow being pulled [Solved]

Tl;dr need advice on how to set up a bow's animation frames, specifically when pulled or "charged" to the limit without moving each vertex manually. As the title states, this is ridiculously difficult to pull (heh) off. I'm using Blender, whichever version Steam is currently keeping updated...
  4. Yukisuna

The download link seems broken [Edit: Is the mod Dead?]

Hello, i recently got back to playing Warband again after a break of a couple years and went to re-download the old mods i used to play. I've already found the other ones like Native Expansion and Teatrc, but Blood and Steel has no working downloads, anywhere. Nexusmods has a working version of...
  5. Yukisuna

Several coding questions regarding troops (might be a bit advanced) [SOLVED]

Somebody said:
    Do (str_store_string, s1, "@{playername} name"), followed by (troop_set_name, "trp", s1),
    You need to add a trigger within the mission template to have agents do custom volleys.

Thank you so much, these are the answers i was looking for! :grin: Now i can finally get started for real!
  6. Yukisuna

Somebody said:
    No reason (troop_set_name, "trp_whatever", "@{playername} troop_name"), won't work.
    In response to the second, agent_set_look_target_position will allow you to force an attack in a certain direction if used in conjunction with agent_set_attack_action. The trick is to find out where exactly the player is looking.

Thank you for the quick and factual response, my main issue is that i've already tried using playername in the troop title. It showed up exactly the way it was written, symbols and all. About the second answer, where would i input these commands? i'll do some research to find a way to activate this script ingame, but in the meantime, what file exactly would i input the lines you specified?
  7. Yukisuna

[OSP] MP COOP campaign "engine" V0.2 gamma (1.10.2013)

Arcaian said:
    Yeah, real time battles would make the early game a complete pain. I think the best solutions to a real time battle would be:

1: Implement Freelancer style joining a lord, which makes early game easier
    2: Send out patrols that can effectively fight one or two parties of outlaws

That way you could either fight them and get reinforcements or get screwed over, but you can always retreat if too many join. Would make it... interesting. I agree with co-op focus, but it's designed for LAN play, your friends really shouldn't be trying to ruin the game for you.

This is my thoughts exactly as well, one player staying on lookout for the others while they fight. This would be fairly awesome considering realism, and i for one would not have any problems with fighting waves of looters or sea raiders. Forest bandits and Desert raiders on the other hand... But either way, i hope this will work out. It's been my (and probably most other coop enthusiast's) greatest M&B-dream since the first time i played the original. It is, in fact, not only the last but also most impactful feature the present Warband lacks, considering all the mods already in existence.

Off Topic; I hope some of the more outstanding modders of "our time" will manage to use Bannerlord's new module system to create a fully functioning version of this.
  8. Yukisuna

Hello, im completely new to this modding community, and to modding this game. I've recently picked up modding for my now favourite game. I've been modding Star Wars Battlefront II for a couple years and they are very similar in the file-and-code setup. I just have some simple questions...
  9. Yukisuna

[OSP] MP COOP campaign "engine" V0.2 gamma (1.10.2013)

This might not be helpful at all, but you should consider taking a look at the coding for "Battle time". It may or may not help with stability between players, both on the world map and in battles. I'm especially excited to see how battles will happen, for example how this might work if one player goes into a battle and another doesnt. (I imagine going to fight a looter pack, and then dozens of outlaws coming in wave after wave as they reach your party on the world map. Please, do not implement PvP, at least not yet. It would be a nightmare for other players to be able to join in on the opposing side during your battles.
Back
Top Bottom