Search results for query: *

1. Do not look here

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Right now Tusk is about to roll back some of the populist/autocratic reforms in Poland.
    Why? Most of them are really convenient for any government. I don't really expect the coalition under Tusk to do a major roll back, I just hope they won't **** it up any further. And already am worried about PiS just returning to their place the very next election, because the scope of how very bad the situation is just started to leak and anyone attempting to do anything about it will ultimately lose against the 'good times', when we just took another loan to fund this ****show under PiS.
  2. Do not look here

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

There was an attempt.

Just left me wondering what the pumpkin turned into.
  3. Do not look here

Ukraine Today

I'm inclined to agree with Weaver here, it does seem like the pitbulls were allowed to bite each other for as long as the owner was deciding who to side with. It's a bit different than the usual, when they glare and sometimes lift a leg into a bowl of one they don't like. If slap on a wrist is all they get now (and that remains to be seen), the internal Russian Corruption Olympics may enter a new stage.

Whatever comes out of this, though, I don't think it will have much impact on the current conflict, I'm afraid.
  4. Do not look here

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

I dig that look, to be honest, but I too am afraid that it will be a game in which you'll need to entertain yourself aside of some set pieces. I never got the 'quicksave and bother NPCs' appeal that Bethesda games have to many people, same as how I don't understand why people were so upset about that whole wanted thing in CP2077.

Many hours of gameplay, for sure, but I'll be enjoying them after a deep sale.
  5. Do not look here

What's on your mind?

Quick question, is Earth melting?
    Big land masses seem to taper downwards.
    2XqZw.jpg
    No, no, it's just all upside down, we're wearing party hats.
  6. Do not look here

Romans vs Barbarians

Oh, I like this one, really creative.
  7. Do not look here

should the forum rules state no AI generated text?

That sounds like spamming, any kind of Intelligence present behind it or not. I wouldn't argue that it can't be used in malicious way, just that it should fall under usual moderation when it is.

At the chance of sounding ignorant, I'm just not sure it can be utilized any other way. Could they really be used to have 'Hey, bot, make a post about ABC, my opinion is XYZ, go boy, fetch'? Or is it like the art one, where it is good enough at random crapshoot that can be then taken the way you want?
  8. Do not look here

What are you playing right now?

I've had a brief look at the game and it really does look bad. They've changed almost nothing, it barely even looks that much better. It's yet another shoddy remaster. :--(

It's a shame because it's a really good idea for a game. If it had come out in 2004 it would have been acceptable as a sequel, but in 2022 its just sad. RTS ded jonra
    There's a lot more emphasize on your Knights now, you need to get right guys governing right provinces (without governor they provide only 10% of the resources they generate) and you need to choose between skills that either benefit the governors or whatever knights happen to be more. I'm really digging it, but there's just not enough slots, especially now that you can spec every role differently and not just Marshals.

I'm still on the fence about the building system, they now have global upgrades, but there's less slots. In general it's back to the old KoH dilemma of either utilizing all resources of the Province or building it into something useful, there's just a different wrapper on it now. There's less small crap to quickly queue up to build now and more sitting around waiting for cash to flow in for next upgrade/building, but you get to move your diplomat(s), spy and faith dude around in the meantime, so it's not all sitting idly.

I really like what they did to unit roster, though Province-specific units are gone aside of some really powerful ones that you can recruit **** knows where because I've stumbled into single one so far. The combat is fun, I don't care it's jank, I don't care it's basically KoH with a layer of nail polish and horrible hiccup every time the battle starts.

You're selling it short, it would have been pretty okay if it released somewhere before at least 2012.
  9. Do not look here

corona? :(

Basically back to normal, except for masking in medical facilities (and that's also not really enforced, from what I've seen). I do notice an odd person masking in public, though, if nothing else I do hope that masks when feeling ill would stick around.
  10. Do not look here

What are you playing right now?

KoH2, caved in without waiting for proper reviews, definitely in honeymoon period right now, but so far it is what I wanted from the game, with minor hiccups here and there. Can definitely see how it could be disappointing for someone else, though, reviews calling it KoH1.5 are pretty much on point.

Battles are awful, enemy marshal just suicide charges right into your army, so I haven't even had an occasion to check if the VP thing they have introduced to win makes sense. Probably not, at best they're discouraging corner camping, but then they also prevent any major maneuvers, because they're at the spawn points, so you need to meet your opponent somewhere half way.
  11. Do not look here

KoH always was lite versions of both Crusader Kings and Medieval, good chunk of playerbase skipped the battles altogether, so I'm not surprised they embraced Paradox side of it more. I don't necessarily hate the changes they made, but there seems to be a lot of decisions that were made as clutch for bad designs of first game that were kept to make it recognizably KoH (like giving armies to all types of knights now, instead of removing or at least expanding the arbitrary limit that made anyone but marshals and one or two traders useless).

As far as pure TW clones go, my heart will always belong to Slitherine's Legion/Spartan, but the games shirveled down and died, what was a promising tech demo for Legion 2 eventually finished its life as ridiculous arena battler.
  12. Do not look here

You guys are making me sad, where's the Hope™?
  13. Do not look here

Ukraine Today

Yes, very obvious hostility here.
    I do not wish to hijack this thread, so I'll just openly say that I disagree and let's leave it at that.
  14. Do not look here

Ukraine Today

Really? They're the ones being openly hostile here?
  15. Do not look here

It's finally happening, this time for real, not just teasing
  16. Do not look here

Ukraine Today

I also think that Russia proved to be a more reasonable diplomatic partner by tearing a good chunk out of Ukraine and returning for more, not to mention constant drivel about how their ex-'partners' from Warsaw Pact turning their back on them proves that they were ungrateful bastards.

There's no choice when neutrality proved to be a no-go and one of the sides actively promotes that you should cease to exist.
  17. Do not look here

Ukraine Today

Poland needs to retaliate. Send the other Kaczynski to land a plane in Russia.
    Oh no, I'll go to thought jail once they discover I laughed at that.
  18. Do not look here

Feminism

As someone both affected and extremely disillusioned by post-commie Eastern European movements I find last couple of thread pages quite confusing. I just want to oppose Grank's 'take it slow, yo' attitude, even if I can't dress it up in actual arguments.
  19. Do not look here

Are the forums dead?

It went down all the way back, when we've ran out of soap.
  20. Do not look here

What made you sad today? v.IV

Randomly stumbled upon Bannerlord release on Steam and that reminded me to check on forums. Not sure if that made me sad-sad, but definitely made me go 'huh' about that time my friend in High School got me to play some early version of M&B, which started a long period of being super-excited about everything vaguely related, including Blood&Gold (still a fun game, just not a good one).
Back
Top Bottom