Search results for query: *

1. Wolfpack_mod Server

Thank you and Like jack i am happy this is sorted, now lets get back to being trampled by rhinos and other very angry animals.
  2. Wolfpack_mod Server

See, we were COMPLAINING about walking on beds and other things. We only retaliated when we were disrespected in ADMIN chat.

A perma was a little far for an arguement over admin abilities, a temp sure/maybe.
  3. Wolfpack_mod Server

Should be interesting, worst i said to them was that Arthur couldnt block. Hardly worth a perma.
  4. Wolfpack_mod Server

I never troll, the fact you two are sitting there completely lying our your backsides is disappointing - Looks like the only bad thing about Full Invasion is you two.

I have never and will never walk over beds as i have had it done to myself and hated it, but this conversation is pointless as at the end of the day you are both admins and that beats the word of two randoms.

Its fine, just a shame you had to resort to lying.

Watch your back, karma is coming.
  5. Wolfpack_mod Server

Was permanently banned by a FI2 tester Foxie or The mapper Arthur for telling them they were ruining the fun by giving himself tons of money and getting space marine armour.

I expected more maturity from FI2 people.
  6. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

To help with the downloads last night i actually uploaded it into my regiments ts so they can get it from there.
Back
Top Bottom