Search results for query: *

1. Module Builder Problem

dosent python.exe have to be in the same directory as the .bat file unless you set enviroment variables?
  2. SP Native Project Detail Props (v0.6)

looks great guys.

question though armagan, are you planning to make it so towns can be open feilds(like zendar) that you can create from scratch, with buildings that you can enter? because right now most of the towns are just little rooms.
  3. Macintosh Conversion?

cant you just take the source and compile it using a c++ compiler for mac machines? yeah you would need to change some stuff, like how io is handled, but not everything.
  4. Weapon Implacements??

somebody played rome:total war, or as i like to call it, rome: total bore
  5. DEV ATTENTION PLEASE - Re: New Features

in terms of keeping in touch with the community, armagan is doing more of a job of it then any dev iv seen, although it could be better. with small time operations like this, its important to do things that the big companys dont, like keeping the fanbase well informed and updated on future developments. what i would like to see is a weekly updated (or somthing) 'wishlist'/'to-do' list, or a developers diary sort of concept, where players can see the current direction of the game and give feedback
  6. Tebrik Ederim

asdjhbasdyakja, asasdj sasasa xcfosxo asopsp aopap. Rjsioaoaa asop[cmsaopps!!@ askjasiaii asas sasoida0 asdapoap0393 a!
  7. Abillity to knock down enemies with arrows

i wouldent argue against bolts being fired from a crossbow knocking you down, since those hit with much more force then a normal bow. if guns are ever implemented, those would send you reeling as well.
  8. Congratulations - M&B in PC Gamer UK

could someone OCR the text on the scan and just post it here? i just wnana read the article.
  9. Abillity to knock down enemies with arrows

you would need arrows fired from a damn ballista to knock people down, and they would be dead anyway.
  10. Polearms

i think the proficiencies system should be revamped. there ouhta be 6 'styles' of weapon usage, 2 handed, 1 handed, dual weld, throwing, crossbows and archery. there could be different skills cooresponding to the different weapons, like swords, maces, short bows, long bows, polearms, etc.
  11. Agility Attribute

agility should boost movement speed as well.
  12. Character Customization

not much uniqueness when every character template almost always takes the same pool of skills and stats.
  13. Character Customization

yeah good idea, anything to make character development more specialized. additional attributes or fallout-like perks has also been suggested but people think it makes things too complicated. i disagree.
  14. hey, rome: total war people

i got an ati radeon9600 xt. cost me almost 300, so im prob gonna stick wth it for a while. i just wanted some confirmation that increasing ram would increase performance, because somtimes it dosent. depends how the software was made.
  15. hey, rome: total war people

yeah i tryed a 10000 man battle once, and the game wouldent move. try shooting flame ammo with 20 cataphalts at the same time too, your comp explodes.

just wondering, could you upgrade ram to get better perforance in this game? say from 512 to a gig? because i might do it, just to get in the bigger battles.
  16. hey, rome: total war people

wow cool :shock:, should add lots more replayability, as if the game didnt have enough already. just a question, where do i actually dl the RTR patch or whatever, because a lot of these mods say you need to have RTR installed.

and to change battle sizes, in the main screen when the game starts up, to to options>graphics options>advanced options> unit stack size -- set it to high. have to start a new game for it to take effect though.
  17. hey, rome: total war people

yeah i found the option, but it just increases individual unit size by 50%, and i think you need to start a new campaign gamef for it to take effect, and im in the middle of one already
  18. hey, rome: total war people

i just got the game and its great. the intro movie blew me away with these huge awesome battles. but i just discovered that the most you can have in an army are 20 units, so that means most battles are between 500-1000 side at the most. if you look at the ai controlled factions army stacks, they...
  19. RUN!!!!!!!!!!

actually, i was going to suggest a kind of side step maneuver that lets you do a quick strafe to the left or right by quickly tapping a or d twice.
  20. RUN!!!!!!!!!!

armagan said:
    Sorry. I'd like to keep the game controls as simple as possible. I don't think sprinting is such a critical feature as to warrant an extra button, not to mention a lot of extra work.

what if you juat tapped the up w key twice quickly or somthing? its not the sprinting thats im most fond of, its the stamina concept that has been well outlined. sprinting would just be one of many potential features of stamina.
Back
Top Bottom