Search results for query: *

1. Lidiss

Planning to try out map-making

For starters, Remeber PW is not a Role playing mod, It is basically a Team Death match with castles.
    I suggest when deciding how you are going to design your scene. ask yourself,: *Why would I war another faction to claim its land?*
    Each castle should have its Pro's and Con's, for example:
    Sargtoh decent armour adn weapons but far from resources and poor range weaponary, just as a starting idea.
  2. Lidiss

What happend to this mod?

Armie_knock said:
    _666_ said:
    P.S.
    Lidiss is a newb and armi sucks on native  :grin:

i fok u up m8, 1v1 me now

:O, not my fault I'm crap at fighting *cries*.. I hope Armi kills you *sobs*
  3. Lidiss

Scorpia said:
    Herbiazors said:
    Some unknown shady guy comes up to your group and says "I'm quitting this group!" And then walks off.
    :lol:

I've only ever met you on Nexus Lidiss :razz:
    Queen_Lidiss_of_Tismirr, I am pretty sure you have heard of the Tismirrs :razz:
  4. Lidiss

Hey, at least we have our memoires of the good old days. I do say its time to leave PW, after 3 years gaming on it I am totaly bored of the new community and miss the old.
    RIP RCC
  5. Lidiss

New Scene

6. Lidiss

persistent world yeni

enco1122 said:
    arkadaşlar persistent world 4.4 çıktı serrver açarsanız sevinirim Full download of PW 4.4.0
    http://persistentworld.mirror.ga/PW_4.4.0.rar
  7. Lidiss

[EU] Vanilla PW - A new RP server without scripts [LIVE: 02/01/2015 17.00 GMT]

Z0mbiN3 said:
    Thanks to everyone who played today. We had some good fun this night.
    I offered you a new map you said no *cries*
  8. Lidiss

How many of you would play a server with no scripts?

Z0mbiN3 said:
    And maybe say why if you feel like it.

We all say that scripts "killed" PW, but how many would play a server without scripts, with good administration like the old ones, good old maps with a true, living economy (scripts kills the economy), events, possible native health, etc.?

Maybe perhaps the old bank system where admins sometimes saved people's money. Those banks were usually not accesible since admins were bussy, but still it made you feel that you had your money there when the server crashed, restarted or changed map.

The reason of making this poll is because I'm having in mind opening a server without scripts, enough admins that can and will do a good job, some old but really good maps (Updated of course), old rules, and all that.

I know that the old playerbase is mostly gone, thus the chances of actually getting people would be really little, so would be the chances of getting the old player base to return.

For those who started playing the mod when scripts were already there, don't be afraid. Not being able to have an automatic bank, or not being able to save the gear, doesn't mean it'll be less fun. In fact, I had way more fun when there were no scripts, and in the end you'll probably like it more too.

Pic not related but taken from those times:

be24e926a3.jpg
    Jesus... Not seen that scene since Aldric first hosted PW_United. The good old days
  9. Lidiss

Scene Developers: Read This

chunky_monkeh said:
    I could be able to make you a demo if you want...
    You can check my map out I made on my server (EU_Oasis)
    Which map was that?
    I have recently have a open beta scene out *Tismirr_Server* which everyone is welcome to visit and share ideas and opinions to help improve PW scenes.
  10. Lidiss

TEMPLUM

Scorpia said:
    I've been in PW for years, and I mean this in the nicest way possible.

The **** is this?
    Maybe we need to be *Drunk* to understand scorpia???  :roll:
  11. Lidiss

Searching for a experienced coder with Persistent World [Solved]

ZeroFighterR said:
    I was SO of Nexus, I know how hard it was to keep the server running.

You Were a great Admin on RCC ^^
  12. Lidiss

Something that maybe could help, just an idea.

What this mods needs is a new Scene/Map &*Strong Admin Team*.
  13. Lidiss

nooooo

Vornne said:
    The answer is no: there is no opportunity to apply as an "official developer" with a forum post. While you have no doubt been learning to write code and having fun, the experience and thoroughness required to develop PW to its current state is a considerable step above that.

I personally think that a good test of people's motivation to actually write good code rather than play political games is whether they are happy to start with a totally different module name, just giving credit: it separates out the people who mainly want to control their own empire based on work and reputation other people have built up over the years, without learning anything about how to manage it. If you can write and thoroughly test good, reliable, unique features, it won't matter what your module is called, or how much advertising you do: people will just play it for being a good game, and tell their friends.
    +1
  14. Lidiss

delete

Hope the Map/Scene is good, be great to see a map which you can trade on, having a training ground too for new starters. Maybe just maybe the castles/towns which you can capture having something worth fighting for instead of just *MORE LAND*.
  15. Lidiss

PW Bannerlord

Varrak said:
    Please make that mod for Bannerlord too ! with 15km*15km size map !

There could be a sea between 2 different piece of land. Also an Island middle of the sea and a Fort on Island. Different resources in different lands, so trade lines, trade ships, forests, animals, "real" cities (x4 or x5 times bigger then existed ones) and 1500-2000 player. That can be dream game <3 :grin:

Hmmmm, I suddenly feel sorry for the future admins.  :cool:
  16. Lidiss

[NA] Dark Age [ Hard Core PVP ] [ closed ]

Questions:
    1. What scene are you using?
    2. To own a house do you have to donate to the server or can you purchase on the server (like Oasis)?
    3. Will there be a EU server also?
    4. Good luck :smile:
Back
Top Bottom