Search results for query: *

1. WinniedaPooh

Clutch Gamming [International] [Recruiting]

Tora-Uma said:
    lol this is a great thread xDDD
    Its the best troll post I've seen in a while my friend :^)
    First with that repetitive COMPETITIVE buzz word slinging providing a deep and thoughtful parody of the current NA scene then a perfect double self bump with no posts in between. This is great! I wish I could funpost at this caliber!
    Well meme'd friend!!

My dear sir, you may call it what you wish. I see no problem with doing a "double bump" specially if the two bumps are timed out a great distance. and I do not understand why you single out the NA scene when this is a community for teams all around not just NA as I thought I pointed out in the post. Thank you for noticing my thread even if you don't like it. Have a good day.
  2. WinniedaPooh

[WPL] Warband Pro League l PP: $1178 l SIGN-UPS CLOSED

VornOfSwag said:
    MaRzz said:
    WinniedaPooh said:
    GoL is withdrawing from the tounament
    RIP
    Didn't the same thing happen for UNAC?

in the last unac we didnt even sign up so no
  3. WinniedaPooh

GoL is withdrawing from the tounament
  4. WinniedaPooh

TEAM NAME: Guardians of Light
    TAGS: GoL
    Repersenting: Clutch Gaming
    CAPTAIN (with link to TaleWorlds and Steam profile): WinniedaPooh
    Steam:sad:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076807930/)
    TW: (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile)
    VICE-CAPTAIN (with link to TaleWorlds and Steam profile): Warband
    Steam: (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121476559/)
    TW: N/A
    BANNER:

image posting
    ROSTER;
    01) WinniedaPooh
    02) Warband06
    03) Ebdanian Admiral
    04) Dryykon
    05) Xerute
    06) LongHorn
    07) Hawkeye
    0:cool: Bjorn
    09) Spartan
    10) HawkBlood
    11) Kirito
    12) DooDooButtFace
    13) Mighty Mex
    14) Meadows
    15) Eagle
  5. WinniedaPooh

Cradoc said:
    And the fact that we couldn't get it at all either. Vincenzo had that script and he has no interest in Native.

Also no home away system. It is fairest but not fun for all parties. Leave that to NC
    Did you ask or even try? also we can still use the module its free to use for the public. it fits needs just need to add maps to it.
  6. WinniedaPooh

WinniedaPooh said:
    Also since I brought it up above, Can we please please please please please actually use a module that allows the map to be RESETTED without it having to be RELOADED. This module has been advailable for a Long time now and we havent used it, WHY?!?! I know its a little thing and everyone is too busy debating over maps, roster limits, combat speed, feild players, gold, and a bunch of other stuff. Can we please discuss why we haven't at least tried or even mentioned this option?
    /\
    |
    still noone answers this.
  7. WinniedaPooh

MrNevino1 said:
    Explain to me why we need Open Plains and Random Plains??? Why would we need 2 flat maps and personally I also consider FBTR to be pretty close. FBTR, Ruins, and A plains map all involve Cav and Archer spam, why would we need another map for that? If you want that just put Quagmire back in  :lol: :lol: (Please no quagmire)

Random Plains is always flat.... (we all know that) If the team picking wants a hilly map so people cant use cav effectively then they can. and also I did open plains because I personally don't like legacy that much and im somewhat mixed about FBTR so I just put open plains :p.
  8. WinniedaPooh

Closed:
    Swadian town (edited version)
    Fort of Honor
    Nordtown (edited version)
    Verloren (second opening to tower)
    Sandi

Open/Mixed:
    Rockport
    Reveran Village
    open plains
    Dreicksdorf
    Random Plains (actually use the Module that lets you reset the darn map with out having to reload it)

Other Classic Maps <-------------- Bring back the old (Dont know the names of all of them)

Also since I brought it up above, Can we please please please please please actually use a module that allows the map to be RESETTED without it having to be RELOADED. This module has been advailable for a Long time now and we havent used it, WHY?!?! I know its a little thing and everyone is too busy debating over maps, roster limits, combat speed, feild players, gold, and a bunch of other stuff. Can we please discuss why we haven't at least tried or even mentioned this option?

9. WinniedaPooh

Swadian Town!!!! & Rockport!!!!!!
  10. WinniedaPooh

Native Completed Gladiator Games (In-between Seasons)

Three days left till sign ups close, if you want to take part in the tourney  make sure you sign up, tournament will start this thursday
  11. WinniedaPooh

The North American Mentorship Program (New to NA? Click here)

In-game Name: WinniedaPooh
    Steam: [PoN]WinniedaPooh
    Talewords: WinniedaPooh
    Class wanting help with: All
  12. WinniedaPooh

Native Completed Nevino's 3v3 Inf Tourney Kreygasm wins!

Team:  1UP
    Players: WinniedaPooh, Spartan, hawkeye
    Steam: you got it
  13. WinniedaPooh

Mercator said:
    So after reading the weapons pool, do archers not get bows? And do horsemen get horses? Just a bit lost here.

I am sorry should of put it in there. just thought it was inplied but cav will have horses. and yes archers will have bows.
  14. WinniedaPooh

Major Changes Done to the tournament
    - slightly modified rules
    - Fixed spelling and grammar (Hopefully all of it)
    - No longer a DM Tourney
    - Multiple Events added to Tourney to make it more interesting.
  15. WinniedaPooh

valent69 said:
    WinniedaPooh said:
    valent69 said:
    I can already see how terribly disappointing this will be. The person that gets the big weapon by chance will win because he will just spawn kill everyone with a single hit that they can't block.  :facepalm:  DM is a terrible game mode for a serious tournament unless you can provide a mod with better spawns.

Only other way I can see this being fairly competitive is if you make the rounds a 1 life thing, and have everyone get their random weapon and have them wait at a corner of the map and have a countdown before they start fighting.

Playing with DM spawns is more a test of luck than skill.

Thank you for your feedback.

to begin with. to start each round people will start off seperated from each other. also one thing that i didnt really point out because I wasnt sure to do it or not, but im probably going to take out "big" weapons from the weapons pools anyways. and plus even if I dont there will still be factors to where big weapons wont be to a use. for example not everyone is going to be infranty or be limited to melee there will be few cav and archers. that will mostly aim to take out the big guys because they will be getting most of the kills. Plus there shall be people that will recieve sheilds to use so thats a another advantage over the Big weapons (if the players are smart).

With the spawning issue though, I have also kept this out of the post but to advoid clusters depending how many Sign up, there might be divisons that will be added but it all depends on how things go.

That doesn't solve the problem though. You can add classes, add shields, keep them separated in the beginning, whatever... the main problem would still be the terrible spawns... I would know... I've been playing on DM servers ever since POM started getting attacked, and even with only 3-5 people in the server, we are still spawning on top of each other, so even your idea of diving participants into smaller groups isn't really going to solve the problem.

Even a one handed weapon is capable of one hit killing, and upon spawning, you can't block, so if someone is waiting behind a spawn point waiting... he's going to kill you and there's nothing you can do about it.  Which is why I am saying, if your goal is a fair competitive experience for your participants... you are going to need to make a mod that fixes these types of spawns for DM OR change around the format a bit, like keeping people separated before anyone starts fighting and making a one life rule for each round.

I suppose you could ask everyone to not spawnkill and hope for them to follow the rule... but how exactly would you keep watch on everyone and enforce it?

But this is only important if your goal is to create a serious competitive tournament with this idea. If the only goal is to have it for some quick funzies, then it doesn't really matter, it would be acceptable as it already is.

All in all this is just the testing part of it, Would like to see how it goes and if changes needs to be done then changes will be done.
  16. WinniedaPooh

valent69 said:
    I can already see how terribly disappointing this will be. The person that gets the big weapon by chance will win because he will just spawn kill everyone with a single hit that they can't block.  :facepalm:  DM is a terrible game mode for a serious tournament unless you can provide a mod with better spawns.

Only other way I can see this being fairly competitive is if you make the rounds a 1 life thing, and have everyone get their random weapon and have them wait at a corner of the map and have a countdown before they start fighting.

Playing with DM spawns is more a test of luck than skill.

Thank you for your feedback.

to begin with. to start each round people will start off seperated from each other. also one thing that i didnt really point out because I wasnt sure to do it or not, but im probably going to take out "big" weapons from the weapons pools anyways. and plus even if I dont there will still be factors to where big weapons wont be to a use. for example not everyone is going to be infranty or be limited to melee there will be few cav and archers. that will mostly aim to take out the big guys because they will be getting most of the kills. Plus there shall be people that will recieve sheilds to use so thats a another advantage over the Big weapons (if the players are smart).

With the spawning issue though, I have also kept this out of the post but to advoid clusters depending how many Sign up, there might be divisons that will be added but it all depends on how things go.
  17. WinniedaPooh

Thank you that is the point, something new.

Feedback is welcomed.
Back
Top Bottom