Search results for query: *

1. Kyriel

SP Dark Ages [Submod] Dark Age 867AD

I can't download this from Nexus  :sad:

I'm logged in there, but when I click either of the download links, I get a popup saying "An error occured" with no other explanation.

EDIT - I've just checked another mod on Nexus and I get the same error.  Probably something at their end.
  2. Kyriel

Half the crusader lords are stuck in Jerusalem and won't budge.

Thanks for the ideas.

The Mamlukes won't attack Jerusalem with all those lords in there, there are easier targets for them.

I could try becoming a lord - I do want my own faction and clearly the easiest way would be to join the Crusaders and then rebel.  I might try that but it wasn't my game plan :/  I was planning on nobbing off on my own at some point and trying to set up an island duchy or somesuch.

I've tried suggesting courses of action to the marshall (the king is pretty useless).  The marshall is a bit of a **** and, while he will follow me when he's not busy, is generally disinterested in my advice.  If he's leading a campaign he tells me where to stick it and he won't even let me suggest somewhere to attack :sad:

Staying in one place for a long time is not an option - the Crusader States are at 1/2 strength until this issue is resolved, and the Mamlukes will take full advantage if I sit back.

My options seem to be

1.  Become a lord (might not work and would mean changing my game plan).
    2.  Find out how to do these save modifications (again might not work if the only thing I can do is change location - the lords in question might just march straight back to Jerusalem and carry on being pussies).
    3.  Leave them to it and strike out on my own (very risky as I was planning on waiting until a suitable location was surrounded by settlements owned by my good friends, the Crusaders).

Bummer.  Sorry to be so negative haha.
  3. Kyriel

Screenshots

Some shots from my latest game as a mercenary captain for the Crusader States (recently hobbled by a bug which I've reported in a separate thread on this subforum - "Half the crusader lords are stuck in Jerusalem and won't budge." - feel free to read it and respond because I want to finish of the Mamlukes!

8374EE38D16E265881AE7984E32FE2C31A2A63B4

84CEE33133457CCAEAE1348D62ED68F4282749EE

D8B0E2B87C55C57E0C1CBB7E8A2F420414F98363

ADCD5669E43AF3BAEC00BB270E2993A08DE8275A

616D41725BA2AA31C8DD349B38D44CD4E55E5EED

E1F9FCD71A607F14E8B0F2445944F5D94D586FD4

0EBAF022C03365424084A289DC67B2E3744F6DFB

E5AB44B98A50FCCDE268CEE206C63F4945968B40
  4. Kyriel

NPC lord keep ever follow me

"Norway to Japan"?  Really?  :shock:  That's... pretty interesting :lol:
  5. Kyriel

Oh wow!  A reply!  :grin:

Thanks for replying.

No, I'm not the ruler unfortunately - I'm not even a lord, I've made a great career out of just being a mercenary captain (I'm planning to start my own kingdom at some point, maybe, if I can get this damn issue sorted out). 

There have been at least 2 feasts since these 8 or so lords got stuck in Jerusalem - neither of them actually in Jerusalem though.  Peace is something which I want to avoid at all costs.  The Mamlukes are on their last legs, I want peace to be achieved by their destruction.  Unfortunately, without the lords stuck in Jerusalem we are not strong enough to deliver the coup de grace.  If peace is declared between the Crusaders and the Mamlukes, I expect war to break out on our northern border with Il-Khanate.  If that happens before the Mamlukes are destroyed then we're in trouble - we already had one war with them and the Mamlukes at the same time and lost far too much ground to the Khanate.

I really appreciate you replying though.  The only thing I can think of would be cheats of some sort, but I have never, ever used cheats in Warband and have no idea whether changing what lords are up to is even possible.
  6. Kyriel

Half my faction's lords are stuck in a town.  A few weeks ago (in game time) there was a big fight for Jerusalem.  We would have lost the town if I hadn't gone up to all of my faction's lords (who were nearby) and individually recommended a course of action -> enemy coming in force flee in...
  7. Kyriel

Lords stuck in town

Half my faction's lords are stuck in a town.  A few weeks ago (in game time) there was a big fight for one of my faction's towns.  We would have lost the town if I hadn't gone up to all of my faction's lords (who were nearby) and individually recommended a course of action -> enemy coming in...
  8. Kyriel

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

matmohair1 said:
    Harambee Reloaded :mrgreen: back with a vengeance!

IYvXzZM.jpg

lKIhpvu.jpg

This is truly legendary!  :cool: "Harambe Kills Again"
  9. Kyriel

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

either click on your boat if you landed on you boat if you landed on the coast or if you used a beach or harbor find the town or castle it belongs to and you can embark on your boats from there (doesn't matter unless faction is hostile)

Cheers dude
  10. Kyriel

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

------->How do I return from the New World?<-------

I have a mission to give provocation for war with the New World native faction.
    I have arrived, but cannot work out how to disembark in order to return to Calradia.

I would sorely like to know the answer to my question as the mission in question is great from a RP perspective.

I love this mod!  Can't believe I've not played before!
  11. Kyriel

MMOs with non-target combat

Hi guys Firstly, apologies if this is a duplicate thread - I've looked and not seen anything but you never know... Anyway, I have a question.  Does anyone know of any MMO games out there (preferably free, or at least sans subscription) which have similar combat mechanics (non-target based) to...
  12. Kyriel

The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Halo99 said:
    I take that back, I shall start working on it soon, the Mod has not been on since 2011....

:shock: This is great news!  :mrgreen:
  13. Kyriel

Final Final version of 1257ad

Kyriel said:
    Downloading the SVN version to do some testing now :smile:  Just come fresh from 1.03 so should be interesting.

OK, only problem I've noticed (launching as a lord of Cymry); I started as lord of Nefyn, and when I went there and talked to my villagers they didn't have the default villager conversation text, instead they used the guards at a castle or town that you own text.  Not a massive problem but it prevents you asking people how is life here and therefore precludes giving poor people money in your own villages.  The text works correctly (as expected) in other lords' villages.  I haven't tried to talk to the village elder in Nefyn so I don't know if that's affected as well. 
  14. Kyriel

Final Final version of 1257ad

Downloading the SVN version to do some testing now :smile:  Just come fresh from 1.03 so should be interesting.  One thing, I'm probably worried about nothing, but I saw someone talking about the "anno" vs the "dev" version -what's the difference?  I'll let you know how I get on, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this mod and now for making this last push to finish an excellent piece of work!
  15. Kyriel

"Small Bands of Enemies" ain't that small at all

Hi guys, I LOVE the mod.  Small problem since the 1.03, I have noticed on several games, on several installs (fresh downloads on the same machine [win 8.1, intel i3 2.4 GHz, GeForce 620M, 4 Gb RAM + 1 Gb VRAM on the GPU]): when I have gone to check out the "small bands of enemies" spotted near...
  16. Kyriel

1257 AD F.A.Q.

stefan1004 said:
    Hello

i have a problem when i want to save game. When i click save in options menu screen go black and i get quit from the game.

can somebody help me with this please?

Try using F12, it's the quicksave key (by default)
  17. Kyriel

1257 AD F.A.Q.

Hi guys.  Firstly let me say how overwhelmed by your mod I am.  I've been playing since the 0.95 pre-release 10, and Brytenwalda is the only mod which compares to yours imo.  I absolutely love it, my first game I played as the crusader states and we carved a solid path up through the east, italy and poland and were invading Norway (seriously) before I came across a castle with a bug meaning I couldn't take it. 

Anyway, my question is about combat animations.  I particularly like the combat animation enhancements mod and usually add it to whatever mod I'm playing.  With the newer releases of 1257 you have created new skeletons, which means that the clothes no longer fit the legs on the models when I replace your skeletons.brf with the CAE skeletons.  I'm not that great at coding and know next to nothing about modding, but is there any reason why I can't just use your skeletons.brf but cut and paste the relative sections from the CAE skeletons.brf ?  I'm particularly concerned about the actions.txt file, which is replaced in a normal install of CAE.. I don't know enough to understand why this is necessary, but I'm worried that it's necessary to get the CAE anims to work properly, but also I'm worried that replacing your actions.txt with the CAE actions.txt would lose something.  Can anyone help me work this out? I'm very sorry if I'm not making a lot of sense, like I said I can't code (barely) so I appologise if I'm confusing you or just asking a stupid question.
  18. Kyriel

BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

:grin:  :mrgreen: THANK YOU for making such an incredibly amazing, wonderful mod :smile: I've been playing since 1.134 release and have rarely experienced such profound amazement as a result of a game, let a lone a mod! THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED you are wonderful people
Back
Top Bottom