Search results for query: *

1. CraziKin

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

An idea

How about just like how you can make and craft your own weapons, you can craft and make armor for troops that you can design and make after you start your own kingdom? IE. if you wanted to be a nordic style you would have to have lots of pelts and leather with some chain. The feature for the villagers for converting raw resources into usable materials can be expanded to accommodate for this.
  2. CraziKin

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Tybalt_ said:
    CraziKin said:
    Tybalt_ said:
    I would not like Lords dying as it would pretty much **** up the entire system. Troops dying from infected wounds on the other hand...
    Well that's why there will be a political and family system. Each lord has a family and such and their heirs take over. If there are no other heirs, the lady will marry another lord and more lords will eventually come. Although I would like to see this system as an additional option when starting a campaign because some people might not like that system.

You know for sure there will be? I doubt it and even so, it would mess up with the time. Would have to go a month for a day and it would all just be a mess.
    I was just adding on to my idea. I would like some kind of feature like that with obvious tweaking or someone makes a mod. Still it would be cool to see something along those lines.
  3. CraziKin

Tybalt_ said:
    I would not like Lords dying as it would pretty much **** up the entire system. Troops dying from infected wounds on the other hand...
    Well that's why there will be a political and family system. Each lord has a family and such and their heirs take over. If there are no other heirs, the lady will marry another lord and more lords will eventually come. Although I would like to see this system as an additional option when starting a campaign because some people might not like that system.
  4. CraziKin

I would love to see an enhanced damaging/medical system and political system.

It would be really cool to see a Lord of yours die due to a wound going infected due to lack of training and equipment or having them bleed to death due to a mortal stab. If they die and are part of a royal family, their heir will take over. Seeing arranged marriages would also be pretty cool. Just so much that needs to be in this game I can't list all of it.
Back
Top Bottom