1. Brandon of Marion

BoV Reborn

is it too late to report in?
  2. Brandon of Marion

North American Duel Server [NA_Duel]

Name of which you we're banned under: Ensiferi AElfred
    GUID: Cant tell yah
    Which admin banned you: Fred
    Why you we're banned: I beat him in a duel then left, upon reentry 40 minutes ago he called me a fag, i said "whats up" and he asked if i knew manry, I asked if should, i was then kicked, i rejoined and said "i guess this is what happens when you beat someone here" he said "you beat me then left the server and refused to rematch which is acting toxic" he kicked me again, on reentry he told me i would be permabanned if i came back on today then kicked me, i rejoined and was permabanned, ive been playing this game for 6 years the only server thats ever banned me for winning a fight was the unicorns server this is ridiculous.
    Why you think you should be unbanned: All I did was win a duel ive been in clans with most of yall even, i was in tK with Heat
  3. Brandon of Marion

[UNAC S6] Pre-Season Discussion (Old)

Did I say UNAC? I meant THE ENTIRETY OF THE NA NATIVE COMMUNITY
  4. Brandon of Marion

[UNAC S6] Pre-Season Discussion (Old)

congrats guys, med speed killed UNAC
  5. Brandon of Marion

Brothers of Valor (New and Recruiting)

Danate said:
    Nero said:
    Hey guys! The old guys from BoV have started up again thought they are scrimming time to time they are not the actual BoV.. Just a recreational group and please don't think that they are officially tied to The Brothers of Valor  :facepalm::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Thanks friends.

Seems like they reborn and didn't invite you!

Rekt.
    Lol that's exactly what happened actually
  6. Brandon of Marion

New game mode names

How did you play it already!! :evil:
  7. Brandon of Marion

New game mode names

I just saw that there are at least two new game modes. one is viking invasion which I am guessing is a wave defence game mode, one is son of thor (I have no clue what this is), and the other is Naval battle. I was wondering if anyone knew what exactly to suspect from these game modes. also it...
Back
Top Bottom