Search results for query: *

1. Windwhistle

Harmony prefix with internal parameter

Got it working, thanks brotherman. Also, big fan of your mods. Keep up the good work, my friend.

EDIT: For anyone wondering, I used the __args injection (https://harmony.pardeike.net/articles/patching-injections.html) instead of the usual parameter then used the methods inside of System.Reflection to get Field values and what not.
  2. Windwhistle

Need More Info PlayerAlleyData in SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.AlleyCampaignBehavior is marked as internal

I have accomplished what I wanted to do with reflection, though does it *need* to be marked as internal? Must it be more difficult to mod this part of the game?
  3. Windwhistle

Do you mean use __args to get all the parameters?

I had no idea I could do that honestly, so thanks. I'm assuming I can use reflection for the rest.
  4. Windwhistle

Need More Info PlayerAlleyData in SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.AlleyCampaignBehavior is marked as internal

I was trying to make a mod for a small change in-game that stopped an alley attack from a gang leader that was in good relations with the player.

In order to do this, I decided to make a Harmony prefix patch to rewrite the code to fit this. To rewrite the code I determined I would need the original parameter.

Unfortunately, Harmony can't access the class with an internal keyword.

Maybe this is a bug on the game's end? Or are gang leaders supposed to try and take over regardless of relation?
  5. Windwhistle

Hey, it's me again. :) Marking things as internal is bad for modders unless it's absolutely needed. (Though, you guys already know this.)
  6. Windwhistle

I am trying to prefix patch the StartNewAlleyAttack method in SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.AlleyCampaignBehavior but unfortunately it seems the parameter it takes is marked as internal. Is there any way to get past this? I have submitted a "bug" report to them about this, and hopefully they fix...
  7. Windwhistle

Resolved MarriageOfferCampaignBehavior in TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors still marked as internal instead of public

Summary: Don't know if it's intentional or you guys missed this one. How to Reproduce: irrelevant Have you used cheats and if so which: irrelevant Scene Name (if related): irrelevant Media (Screenshots & Video): irrelevant Computer Specs: OS: irrelevant GPU: irrelevant GPU Driver Version...
  8. Windwhistle

Documentation site is down

An unrelated comment at the end, but a needed one. It's really something that needs to be fixed by TaleWorlds. I get that it's still early access, but they're just making it harder on themselves if they're not gonna document now... unless they're not going to at all. What a twist!
  9. Windwhistle

Discussion + Suggestions

Is the Jin Dynasty going to still make an appearance like previously planned, or have they been scrapped?
  10. Windwhistle

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Kokalo said:
    Windwhistle said:
    I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm gonna put it here.

When you convince a lord to follow you or your claimant, you automatically go into battle with them with no option to leave. You can surrender or fight them.

Small little bug I found. :razz:

Well, this bug is from the Native game. You can't escape in case they started the conversation with 'Halt!' -- but otherwise you're fine.

I know that. They didn't start the conversation like that, and I had an option to leave. After I convince them to support me, I'm then forced into battle with them.
  11. Windwhistle

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm gonna put it here.

When you convince a lord to follow you or your claimant, you automatically go into battle with them with no option to leave. You can surrender or fight them.

Small little bug I found. :razz:
  12. Windwhistle

kraggrim ?️ said:
    Oops,  she might not actually be in yet, my bad!

RIP.

Just gonna edit Aegon's NPC to be Daenerys. kekeke
  13. Windwhistle

kraggrim ?️ said:
    Windwhistle said:
    There's probably been a million questions about this, but is Daenerys in the game? Aegon has landed and it now lists Daenerys as a claimant, but I can't find her. Travelers in the inns don't even tell me where she is.

Any help with this would be appreciated. :smile:

Think about where we first meet her in the show :wink:.

Nova Vaegir said:
    Anybody know the release version of 2.0? I hear it's around the end of September but I thought I would ask and reconfirm?

I think produno said maybe a couple of weeks from now, but this is modding so take it with a grain of salt!

The only person I find at Illyrio's is Viserys...or did I take your clue the wrong way?
  14. Windwhistle

There's probably been a million questions about this, but is Daenerys in the game? Aegon has landed and it now lists Daenerys as a claimant, but I can't find her. Travelers in the inns don't even tell me where she is.

Any help with this would be appreciated. :smile:
  15. Windwhistle

So, who is the *cheater* in this situation?

Egaldor said:
    Lord 1: Hey look, our marshall is being atacked by an overwhelming force but our  combined forces would be far superior. Should we help him?
    Lord 2: No its ok. They are hostile to him.
    Lord 1: But...
    Lord 2: It's written down in a menu screen

I've come back from the dead to tell you, sir, that that was the best post I've ever read in my entire life.
  16. Windwhistle

Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

I've been waiting forever. T_T

Looks good so far, my dudes! Keep up the good work!
  17. Windwhistle

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Prophesy of Pendor got updated!?

89pDr2F.jpg
  18. Windwhistle

1.5?

Moar hype!

Big fan of this mod tbh. I just wish the bugs were ironed out and fixed.
  19. Windwhistle

The Academy, Discussion, Suggestions, Ideas, whatever you like!

BerserkerRezo said:
    So! How is the mod going?
    +1, would like to know the status of this mod.

I suggest implementing more features for creating your own kingdom, and also making small improvements before adding bigger things in.
  20. Windwhistle

SP Fantasy [WB] Shadows of Light

is it ded

No, but seriously, is it?
Back
Top Bottom