Search results for query: *

1. Dev Blog 16/11/17

So where do axes fit into this? I know they've traditionally been considered cutting weapons but that's only telling half the story, since the power in an axe comes from its weight like a mace. Will axes gain slight bonuses versus armor? Not enough to punch through plate perhaps but enough to gain bonuses versus lighter armor.
  2. Help me find my bride!

Ivan Khan said:
    Devoneaux said:
    I already spoke with him and have his permission to visit her.

1. When you say, "It states she's present in the castle," is this in quest notes? And, if it is quest notes, was it given before or after her brother changed faction?

2. When you say you have spoke to her brother, was this after he changed factions?

Looking at code she should respawn in one or other castles of brother's new faction, after her brother respawns in that faction. The brother needs to respawn to assign him a new home castle/town, which should be the new home of your lady.

It is in the quest notes. And all of this was after the faction swap. So what does this all mean in a practical sense? Is there a way to reload him?
  3. Help me find my bride!

Lord Brutus said:
    Go there and click on the castle.  In addition to the normal options, "Ask to speak to someone," "Ask for admittance," you should get the option "Go with the nurse."
    I have no such options available to me. All I have is the normal options. I even have his permission to visit her.

Ivan Khan said:
    Her brother likely has not respawned after being booted. She will not appear until he does. So, look for the brother (Guardian), and she will be in that kingdom. You can also just check her character page, it will tell you which faction she ends up in, it will change when her brother respawns.
    I already spoke with him and have his permission to visit her.
  4. Help me find my bride!

Lord Brutus said:
    If you have received a message which states that she wants to see you, it should give you her location.  Go to that location and choose the option "Go with the nurse" or some such.  You will be taken to see her.

Not working because she's at a castle and the option just isn't there.
  5. Help me find my bride!

So long story short, my rising star lord has everything except for a wife, turns out the sister of a lord recently evicted from the kingdom was the girl I'm mackin' on. So now she's stuck in a kingdom with only two castles begging me to visit her. HOW DO I DO THIS!? It states she's present in...
  6. Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

WilltheGamer said:
    See first sentence of last response.

How's about a Celtic Type Kingdom? Could call it something like 'The kingdom of Gaelia' which features a lot of the iconic Celtic military units throughout history like the Irish Gallowglass swordsman or the Scottish Shiltron or the Welsh Longbowman, maybe some of them have faction armor that gives them woad paint on exposed parts of their bodies.
  7. New celtic/Byzantine kingdoms with the new game?

So with the new game comes new horizons, and I was thinking they should add new kingdoms inspired by Byzantium/Insular Celtic societies. The celts could be primarily based in a more heavily forested region of Calradia than we've seen thus far, and the Byzantines could be placed between The...
Back
Top Bottom