Search results for query: *

• Users: Duke-
  • Order by date
  1. Duke-

Dev Blog 18/07/19

AmateurHetman said:
    Interesting that it’s clan renown and not individual. What if we want to be a lone traveler with no connections?

From the screen shot it looks like its just the player and their companions in the clan so maybe you can be a clan of one?
  2. Duke-

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

When creating my own kingdom I had the option to have a crown made but I didn't have enough money at the time now that I do is there a way I can have one made now?
  3. Duke-

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

How do I join a mercenary company across the narrow sea?
    please help
  4. Duke-

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Is there any chance of adding the ability to make a custom troop tree like in 16th century:the northern hemisphere?
  5. Duke-

Its in "16th century:the northern hemisphere" where you can build your own troop tree I'm not sure if its specific to that mod your if they have some kind of sub mod but I would love to see this in Warsword.
  6. Duke-

Is there any way that you could add so that in the starting options for Dwarves that you could become a chaos Dwarf?

Also I saw in another mod when you started your own kingdom you could build your troop tree I'm not sure what mod I'll try to find it but I think it would be perfect for this mod.
  7. Duke-

So I Just bought a ship and had to use cheats to get back on land, I also got married for the first time in this mod I had the head of and chaos man body of a normal man and it was all done under the flag of the empire...proudest day of my Warsword life.
  8. Duke-

I love this mod! I had planned on playing only Chaos but I find that I really want to play all the races great job guys! The only thing I have found that hasn't been addressed yet is it seems that minotaurs  and trolls are the same creature but other than that I'm having a blast!
  9. Duke-

I'm too happy! I've been bored for so long but now I can play this till my friends hate me and my family says I have a problem.
  10. Duke-

sooo this weekend or more time Just looking for an update. waiting is hard.
  11. Duke-

I've been checking this thread daily for many months now and I'm still ok with the delays because to me the more bugs you guys find the more it shows how hard you're working on the mod I think most of us will forgive all the delays so long as you deliver us a mod with as few bugs as possible.
  12. Duke-

So what is the expected release date now?
  13. Duke-

So close yet so far away...
  14. Duke-

Is it still planned to release early this year?
  15. Duke-

Love the preview cant stop playing! I cant wait to spread chaos across the map or start my own kingdom and recruit my own units from conquered towns, but with that feature will the towns that I have raided and then taken still dislike me? Last but not least can we expect it to be out in march?

Thanks for a great mod and not letting it die!
  16. Duke-

I need this and I don't think you understand how much! Its killing me you wont let me have it!
  17. Duke-

I really love this mod Is there any chance we could get the expected  month of the next release?
Back
Top Bottom