Search results for query: *

1. lucky lancer

How can I edit a lord's equipment? Where do I find the templates?

As the title says, I'd like to tweak the lords' and ladies' equipment. As of now it seems to be drawn from templates such as battleTemplate="NPCCharacter.empire_lord_lady_battle_equipment_heavy" and civilianTemplate="NPCCharacter.empire_unarmored_noble_equipment". I've already been searching...
  2. lucky lancer

SP Native NPC Revamp

Cheers! I am reworking some NPC faces from Bannerlord. This is an ongoing project. I don't intend to make everyone look 'beautiful'. They are allowed to look gritty and tough. My aim is to give those faces character, correct unrealistic proportions and make them fit my tastes as far as those...
  3. lucky lancer

[S] Arena Revamp Deluxe - OSP - 1.5

Arena Revamp Deluxe OSP This is Open Source - use as you please - but don't forget giving credit. Description: - Ever disliked those boring, bland vanilla arenas ? - Ever got annoyed of -stupid- NPCs and horses running into walls and getting stuck? - Ever wanted arena battles that actually...
  4. lucky lancer

Reworked 1866 Banners Textures

Hey everyone! 1866 is a great mod which deserves to look good. I never liked the style of M&B/Warband/1866's banners - always found them way too colorful, oversaturated, too bright, lacking contrast and in most cases I simply disliked the choice of colors too. That's why I started fiddling...
  5. lucky lancer

Reworked Textures for Blackjack and Poker Cards

Hi everyone! As much as I like the possibility to play cards in 1866, I did not like the cards textures. That's why I fiddled around with them last night. Of course I do lack historical background knowledge of how exactly playing cards looked like back in the old days, though. I just did them...
  6. lucky lancer

[Warband] [B] Texture Fiddling

"Texture Fiddling" Version 1.0 ~ A Warband Mod by lucky lancer ~ 2010-12-21 This is Open Source - use as you please. - Credit would be appreciated nevertheless. DESCRIPTION: As much as I always liked M&B, I always thought most of the vanilla M&B textures were too colorful, all too cheerful -...
  7. lucky lancer

SP Native Training Fields

Training Fields 1.) Introduction 2.) Description 3.) The File 4.) Installation 5.) Compatibility 6.) Screenshots 7.) Last words...
Back
Top Bottom