Search results for query: *

1. Necius

Bande of Pike & Shotte - The Hoary Hounds Event Group

All hail! The summer's over and methinks peace is gone with it, by G-d. It's pity I missed the two last battles, but I was not informed of either: You lads mustered suddenly without a steamy proclamation. Well, for all that, I'll look to the next fight, and let no man meanwhile call me a deserter, if he wish to keep his head scot-free:twisted: However, it is good news to hear a new edition of the game is out, and I hope the old trouble of heavy graphics is now redressed.
  2. Necius

rapier17 said:
    Leifr Eiríksson said:
    You are more than welcome to join our group of volunteers of pike and shotte, although I am not sure if the good Mr Flockton has accounted enough loaves of bread for the burgeoning band.
    I think we can manage to feed more, although you'll have to start charging more for our services, your Honour, otherwise we Dogs will have to start eating the Hounds, served with gravy mixed from powder coins.
    'Slight, man, what a riddle is there. I like to swear and speak plain like a soldier, which (to be sure) is not for want of wit, for I could crack you a jest without warning as aptly as I could an enemy's head or any bottle whatsoever :lol:. Tell me then, Mr Flockton, am I now to reckon myself a member of the band or no? If so, I'll give you my name, my snuff and my hand, as one may say, and woe be to our foes on the 23d.
  3. Necius

Bugtracking - see first post

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    Still, I think there's something not right here and the mod should run much better than it is running now. I'm trying to track it down, with no luck so far...

I wish you good luck and I thank you for your efforts: The mod is truly excellent and the best of its kind. How long do you think it will take to have things resolved? Large battles are being fought every two weeks, you know, and I'd be sorry to miss them.
  4. Necius

Well met, brave lads of the bande! I have heard of your fine exploits and commend your ways. I would be honoured to join with you to crack your enemies' heads and bottles withal. Without boasting, I dare say I can fight well with both musket & pike, follow the rules and keep my wits about me, though I am given to swearing. So, if you stand in need of another volunteer and can put up oaths, by G-d, I am damned ready to enlist!
  5. Necius

The Deluge Reloaded - NEW EVENT

When is the next battle? I suppose on the 23rd?
  6. Necius

Bugtracking - see first post

This latest edition is excellent indeed, considering the new faction, but unfortunately I have not been able to enjoy it. There is one trouble I have with playing in general, which is that the game runs pretty slow for me, even with a moderate number of players, in comparison to the former edition. My system's capabilities are moderate, but quite adequate, and my games in the last edition (and all other mods) went entirely well, even with large numbers. It seems the texture in the new edition is generally polished by default, and so even the lowest choices in the video options will not do any good. Also, I have observed that when the texture is set at 45% or lower, all the text in the game (including the page with the options itself) becomes blurred and utterly illegible. Has anyone here met with the same troubles, and does anyone know how to resolve them? Your advice would be very much valued.
  7. Necius

PREVIOUS EVENT: Val de Saire (May 17th)

Here's promising news, by Mars! I would enlist with the Normans as Durant filz Maurice.
  8. Necius

The Deluge Reloaded - NEW EVENT

I am very glad to have found this excellent mod in use again. I'd be honoured to join with you, lads.

In answer to your list of questions,

1. Necius
    2. Aye, and the devil take me if I don't.
    3. English first; French if necessary.
    4. I had rather not, by Mars. My musket's my cannon.

9. Necius

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

If this mod is not released in the end, we should all seriously blame ISIS.
  10. Necius

The GRAND mod project, addressed to the community.

Thank you for your thoughts, gentlemen. You shall hear from me again.
  11. Necius

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

This is certainly a worthy addition to the game, but there remains more that should be included. Pawning, debt, debtor's prisons, bailiffs, constables, interest, a system for caravans, and so forth would make commerce in the game more complete and complicated.
  12. Necius

PREVIOUS EVENT: Dněprŭ (May 18th)

My sincere gratitude to those who prepared the maps and managed the event. The first battlefield was flat and with coppices which would have made sudden attacks by horse very dangerous, unless men on foot were upon their guard and in perfect order, but neither happened, and so the battles were confusedly even, as it were: It seems the impatience caused by waiting so long, together with the fierce bandying of religious insults back and forth (in the mean time), disordered our spirits. It is pity though there was no skirmish before the first battle, that is, a duel between two choice warriors from both sides, while the lookers-on incited them: As this would certainly have been entertaining to see (who can deny it?), I hope it will be taken into consideration for the future. As for the sieges, if it were not for the pagans outnumbering us, I dare say we would have won every time, considering all of us had but one life apiece.  :twisted:
  13. Necius

So, is it no longer possible to enlist? I offered to join some hours ago, but no reply yet.
  14. Necius

All hail! Having seen the extraordinary and zealous preparations, I should think myself honoured to partake of this next glorious battle, on either side: Be so good as to accept my enlistment as Gostomysl the wary. Although I have not joined in such battles of vikingr before, yet I have tolerable experience in martial skill.
Back
Top Bottom