Search results for query: *

• Users: CobraPL
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Crash on child born by wife left in city in tavern

Summary: Crash on child born by wife left in city in tavern How to Reproduce: Wait for wife to conceive, go to city and leave her in tavern using "+". Go to another city, use option to wait there and hit fast forward. Wait for birth. Game will crash. Workaround: take the wife to the party before...
  2. Alpha-channel-safe method for optimizing PNGs (for modder and/or devs)

Greetings, there are multiple tools for optimizing PNGs (making them smaller with or without quality loss). The most famous is FileOptimizer. However, some Bannerlords mods use PNGs with perhaps a non-standard palette. PNG optimizers strip such info causing alpha-channel to be lost. After...
  3. SP - General Way of Life (romance stuff extended), v1.2 25/04/20

Greetings, Similar to CK2, which had most selling DLC "Way of Life" - please extend romance options. This thread will be updated based on feedback from various people, including adult modders. Before doing that, please change the engine so that modders could do it for you. Sorry of sth is...
  4. How to restart game retaining skills nad influence ?

Since there is no import/export char (WHY?). I could somehow cheat new game. Is that only solution ? How to perform it in most clever way ? Main storyline is meh. Can I skip it and be able to start custom game and start custom kingdom BEFORE one of them is super-powerful ?
  5. Any benefits from goverors?

Hi! So, do we have any benefits from letting our companions stay in the castle/city as governors? They should at least give some bonuses and defend associated villages. I think they do nothing.
  6. Fight MnB piracy on youtube

Greetings, I uploaded my combat movie on youtube and I see video suggestions. There are plenty of moves like "How to play Mount and Blade for free" with information about how to play illegally (w/o paying). I tried to report some videos as illegal, but it looks like that only copyright owner...
  7. Use latest version of Ogg Vorbis for better quality & smaller size.

Greetings, M&B uses old versions of Ogg Vorbis with sometimes strange bitrate settings (Q=10, which is not recommeded). There is a better quality, backwards compatible, with the same license, version of Ogg Vorbis. New version IS the recomended one - see there...
Back
Top Bottom