Search results for query: *

1. Thomasmb

Unstable Ping on NA servers????

Didn't play for a week and a half and came back to the same issue, but without much inconsistency in ping.
  2. Thomasmb

My name is Ignacio Lopez

Never forget about me.
    ignacio i love you
  3. Thomasmb

NA servers

Don't sweat it dude. I too have been getting severe connection problems to the NA servers the past two or three weeks. Hopefully something is done about it.
  4. Thomasmb

Unstable Ping on NA servers????

my normal ping is 33ish on NA but for the past week its been literally 70-120. my ping is more stable on EU servers then it is on NA and im almost certain its not my internet thats the issue. someone help pls
    I have also have had very bad unstable ping these past two weeks and it's been so frustrating. I usually get a stable 60 ping but I have been spiking to 140+ for no reason. Contacted a staff member and said I should try a VPN or contact my ISP about the issue.
  5. Thomasmb

What Graphics Card is Everyone Running?

Ryzen 9 3900x, 64gb 3600hz ram with a Aorus 2070 Super. I still play the game on medium w/ shadows/sunshafts turned off because it runs better that way. xD

But the game is gorgeous at full settings, thats for sure. If you can fix the problem with being completely unable to see anything at all in a dark room (which is why everyone turns shadows off) and tone down the glare you get when leaving said dark room, i'd bump those settings up again for sure.

Also, this is the only game that when streaming to twitch, any foliage in the game just kills the bitrate and makes everything grainy as hell. That could be my own net issues though, but it is specific to Bannerlord ?‍♂️
    what do you use the 64gb for
  6. Thomasmb

In Progress connection problems but I have a good internet

bump again. been going on for four straight days now.
  7. Thomasmb

What Graphics Card is Everyone Running?

I run with a computer I've had since early 2016 and I have a i7 6700k and a 970. Runs well on low and very low settings but more than that, its a literal furnace. I plan on waiting for the nvidia 3000 series though.
  8. Thomasmb

In Progress connection problems but I have a good internet

Would also like to bump this. I've been getting constant 140+ ping these past two days.
  9. Thomasmb

In Progress ?[e1.4.2] Command line console in multiplayer mode

Same here. Came to report this as well.
  10. Thomasmb

Question about Players

+1
    great idea and would help with toxicity in general but not quite deal with tk'ing. i've had days where you match with the same tk'ing racist over and over because there are a total of 8 people on skirmish. not that you deserve much penalty for tk'ing i guess

the "just don't be a limp *****" argument always makes me laugh because you know they're the problem child we're talking about
    I agree. Implementing some kind of other rules to tk’ing will help as well. Maybe such as vote kick or something to auto kick the player if constantly tking
  11. Thomasmb

Question about Players

As you say thats unlikely to happen, and can be dealt with if it does.
    Perma bans should be reserved for cheaters and scammers I agree, but I also agree toxicity should be bannable.
    What about a temporary mute by x amount of times til the person reaches a perm mute? I find that to be a more common solution especially among other game servers.
  12. Thomasmb

Question about Players

Your reasoning is flawed for a variety of reasons you have probably not considered.

1. A report system implemented would only affect Taleworld's official servers. This is an issue because people will nearly entirely stop using the queue system once custom servers are implemented.

2. Hate speech is entirely objective, and this becomes an issue when most of the devs and the community managers are not from North America (like you seem to be). What is hate speech in Turkey is not hate speech in Europe and what is hate speech in Europe is not hate speech in North America. We have already had an issue in the community with this, as some Taiwanese players playing on Asian servers criticized the Chinese government and were banned by rogue moderators from China for hate speech (under the guise of cheating). Although this situation was resolved and the individuals were unbanned, it demonstrates the different standards that different regions will have.

3. Who will be filtering through these reports? Will Taleworlds dedicate paid staff to moderating this? Probably not, instead if such a system is implemented I predict they will call in unpaid interns under a system they will probably make a forum post about, with some smooth words about "community involvement". After this occurs, you will have untrained, unsupervised individuals from the community handing out bans for a game that individuals have paid for.

4. I still do not see why people are forced to participate with a chat and be "uncomfortable" when the mute button exists. Just hit the mute button. It's there... and I believe it permanently mutes individuals you click the button on until you unclick it. Considering the 100 active people in the entirety of North America, it seems fairly easy to just click click click and the issue is resolved.
    this.
  13. Thomasmb

I hate Bannerlord

Who would've imagined people would be ranting on a post called "I hate Bannerlord". It'd be like self-harm for a dev to read this ****.
    Agreed.
  14. Thomasmb

Bannerlord Multiplayer Skirmish Highlights!

All these highlight threads, only projectiles kills all the time :grin:
    Yeah! I plan on doing more melee soon when I get the right clips.
  15. Thomasmb

I would rather call it "collection of decent shots", those aren't really highlights. Overall the video isn't bad though. Nice transitions, music is not as obnoxious as in other compilations, keep recording your games and you'll get some better highlights for sure.
    Okay, thank you for the comment. Appreciate it.
  16. Thomasmb

Hey! I had just uploaded my first Bannerlord Skirmish Highlights video on my channel on YouTube. Feel free to check it out! Feedback is appreciated. Thanks - Thomas
  17. Thomasmb

Highlight Videos! Feel free to post your own!

definetely like the transitions, editing and music. All made for a well rounded video. Can't wait to pump mine out
    Thanks, mate. Keep me updated on your vid and ill be sure to check it out
  18. Thomasmb

Highlight Videos! Feel free to post your own!

got meself one too. first one.
  19. Thomasmb

Jufasto's Bannerlord Multiplayer Videos

how do you kick and throw so fast? I cant seem to ever hit after a kick or even throw.
  20. Thomasmb

[CL] Calradic Legion [NA] | Recruiting!

STEAM PROFILE LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/id/celestialrain
    DISCORD TAG: jamesss#5908
    PREFERRED BUTTER BRAND: Land Lakes
Back
Top Bottom