Search results for query: *

1. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Anyone know a good single player mod for version 1.153? I'm looking for a mod that isn't a big total conversion, but one that adds some more content and more importantly: balances the gameplay to be a bit more enjoyable.

And if mods that support 1.143 will work on this newer version of the game?

I really want to start playing this game again. Used to love the single player with mods such as Native Expansion and The Eagle and the Red Cross.  :smile:

Thanks in advance!
  2. How can this game be so heavy?

I'm not one of them "Crysis-kids", as I like to call them, who'll declare a game ****ty because its graphics aren't top of the line. I was just comparing, and yeah the game does look crappy when the settings, all except screen resolution, are as low as possible. I'm no expert, so I don't really know what exactly this game demands from the PC. Thanks for the advice! Really cleared stuff up. Seems I'll be needing a new PC then to fully enjoy this game.  :razz:

By the way, could the small amount of free space on my hard drive be making it worse? Only like 700 mb's left at the moment.

Thanks
  3. The ? thread

insomniac said:
    A simple hint for gun smoke. Don't stay near your men. You will stuck in lag.

I wish we had a less laggy smoke effect too  :roll:
    The thing is I get lags because of the smoke coming from the barrel of MY OWN GUN :grin:
  4. How can this game be so heavy?

It runs way better looking games than M&B way better.... Jedi Knight 3 : JA, Dungeons&Dragons Online.....etc.
    Despite the crappy graphics, M&B is still quite demanding for your graphics card? Don't get me wrong, I love the game. This just puzzles me. :shock:
  5. How can this game be so heavy?

My PC can run games that you'd think are heavier than M&B just fine.... But I get an average FPS of below 20 in this game.... I have all the graphics settings set as low as possible, except DirectX 9 instead of 7 (does that make a difference?). Especially the castle sieges are almost impossible...
  6. The ? thread

Are there any ways to disable the smoke coming out of your barrel after shooting? It really makes my FPS go down, making it unplayable for me :sad:. Or if you know of any other ways of improving your FPS for the mod, please tell me... This mod seems so awesome.  :cry:
  7. Screenshots and Video [EG III]

Servitor said:
    You seem to be misunderstanding this tread. It's for EG III screenshots only.
    Whoops, sorry, my bad. I removed the other than EGIII ones.  :cool:
  8. Screenshots and Video [EG III]

Here are some of the best screenshots I've managed to capture:
    35f487f5a8510d2b217395d64edd99181373069b.png

Ouchies...77 dmg (EGIII)

482014f8429bc5baa826751259ccbf54c1f2fb2c.png

Had a lil' stick in my eye :grin: (EGIII)

c320e948add56f1b7dcabd9ce67a6f3f941a53d3.png

Aaaand ouch again (EGIII)
  9. A no-cavalry mod?

That 867 A.D. is a mod for M&B version .903, so I presume it won't work on my 1.011?
    Any others?
  10. A no-cavalry mod?

LordMutaz said:
    Raise the difficulty, Swadian Knights will fall like feathers if you just charge, harder diffuculty makes it so you use a bit more strategy, even with cavalry.
    I'm playing with the hardest settings (except the block thing is on easier). So this won't be an option :grin:
    And I couldn't find any "half n half" mod?
  11. A no-cavalry mod?

Can't do. I'm just looking for some already made mod and asking if anyone knows of any.
  12. A no-cavalry mod?

I'm tired of this cavalry unbalance. Seriously, as everyone knows, you can become unbeatable if just get like 50 swadian knights. So, I'm looking for a mod that has no cavalry at all in it. Are there any available? Sorry I tried search and looked around but couldn't find any myself    :?
Back
Top Bottom