Search results for query: *

• Users: Froi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Froi

Town Watch

I see there are always a lot of ignored requests for help in the Town Watch section of the forum.  Now that TaleWorlds is actually a decent sized company, why aren't they able to send a developer or two, or just some people with technical know-how to go there at least every couple days and...
  2. Froi

To Ramaraunt The Mexican Or Whatever You Are

Why do you always insist on making all these posts calling everyone out all the time then lock the thread before anyone can respond.  Stop being a little ***** and argue with people like a normal person. I can't stand people that lock their thread after they call someone out for something.
  3. Froi

TaleWorlds Newsletter Thingy

I just decided to look at my group memberships for some reason, and it would appear that I'm subscribed to the TW newsletter thing.  I don't recall ever receiving a newsletter from TW at all.  Was wondering if it's actually used for anything.  If not, would be kind of nice to get an email every...
  4. Froi

BoV_Snazzi: Friendliest Weeaboo In The NA Scene

Snazzi- ruining BoV's good (lol) name one server entry at a time! http://www.ageofautism.com/2013/10/lost-afraid-where-to-turn-when-autism-turns-violent.html
  5. Froi

Lumirath Gaming Community

New community in the works.  We will be hosting our own in-house Native invasion server-side module, which requires no download from the user at all, and a Persistent World server.  I will update the thread as development continues and will post a link to our website when it looks nice and...
  6. Froi

Getting New Laptop

Hey guys, my current laptop always seems to be breaking down all the time, so I've decided to look into getting a new one.  From my 20 or so minutes or looking, I've found this one- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152877 I don't plan on running any super intensive...
  7. Froi

Congratulations!

Congrats Lor Dric, on a well deserved sub-board!  Keep up the good work!  If only my little Froi-Top could run the mod decently lol.
  8. Froi

Congrats!

Congratulations on the new sub-board and release of L'Aigle Docm!
  9. Froi

Random Animation Dance Dance Party In MP

This needs to be fixed immediately.  One second were all fighting, the next were having some animation dance party.  Was funny the first time, as I was making a lewd animation with my horn, but then the second and third times, it was just annoying.
  10. Froi

This seems like a good area to post this.  Does anyone here know how to make my forum avatar have a transparent background, I think the white looks ugly.
  11. Froi

TW Keeps Going Down

What's with the Forums and the servers and such?  Seems like they have been going down every so often these past few days.
  12. Froi

Face Eating Chinchillas [NA]

The Face Eating Chinchillas are a new NA clan lead by meinself.  We never troll, because trolling is bad for your colon.  If you wish to join, you need to like honey badgers and convert to Froi-ism.  Feel free to add me on Steam, Rowan12312345. Current Roster: Froi Serbian_Becki_Clan_Nero...
  13. Froi

Forsaken Uprising

New game released today, 'Forsaken Uprising'.  Some of my friends on Steam bought it, told me to buy it as well.  Game is fun, but it needs a lot of work, has anyone else here got it?  If so, how are you liking it?
  14. Froi

Mapping Tutorial

Anyone know of any good mapping tutorials for NW?  Interested in learning how to Scene, thinking I will start in NW, seems easier >.>.
  15. Froi

Gaming Laptops?

Hello, I'm currently using a Laptop, and it can run the games I have right now decently (Mount & Blade/Rust/Few others), although it isn't meant for gaming.  I'm looking to get a decent gaming laptop that can run the games I currently own, and possibly Arma.  I don't really want to spend more...
  16. Froi

Keep Getting Kicked From Servers

Hello, I decided to play some Native 5 minutes ago, and every server I join, I get kicked within 1-2 minutes, even if a server has no people on it, I get the generic "Kicked from server" message, as if I really was kicked or banned.  Any fixes? -And yes, I have a legitimate copy of Warband.
  17. Froi

NA Clans?

I don't see many NA clans, are there any that want to enlist a grumpy cat?
  18. Froi

Training Server For New Regiments

Hello, I own a server, and no one really ever goes on it, except me and my friends to mess around that is, so I figured I would offer it to new Regiments to use it for training and or Events.  Server is hosted by BlueFangSolutions in Chicago, Illinois.  It has 50 slots, but I could raise it if...
  19. Froi

Blurry Screen

Hello, so I started up Warband, and the mod Persistent World today.  Everything looks good, then I get into a server, and everything is blurry.  So I Alt+Tab and stuff, and then I just quit.  Everything else isn't blurry, like sites I go on and stuff.  I restart Warband, and the PW Loading...
  20. Froi

Question

Is this Mod dead yet.  All the times I check the servers they always have no one online. 
Back
Top Bottom