Search results for query: *

1. Can you found more then one chapter order?

I saw somewhere on the forum that in chapters it will spawn automaticly elite troops from them. About how frequently they spawn and how many?
  2. Can you found more then one chapter order?

Hello! Is it possible to have many knighthoods / chapters? Can I have both immortal and shadow legion chapters? And upgrade them and create both units with empire knights?
  3. Plz help i got a major problem with my MB , warband

Hello! Today i bought Mount and blade warband over steam , i downloaded installed. When the installation was complete this shown up when i started the game . this problem is inside the game too. http://img838.imageshack.us/f/wtff.png/ how to fix this ?
  4. Highest Qualis Gems without cheating at all, ever?

HUtH said:
    +500 day. 8 qualis gems. 2 or 3 times taken from Wolfbrode the Slayer, 2 times from Wulkar(very lucky, once I help noldors at the end of battle and got him, next taken after battle from enemy's prisoners), one from chest, one from Boris, don't remeber other. But nothing has been spawned for about 200 days in north-east Pendor where I fight. Don't want to know about armies of Snake Cult...

sry for noob question what do you mean with chest ? what chests you talking about how you find thoose chests ? , Does the uniqe spawn armys drop gems ? if AI armys destroy them before me i cant get any gems from them anymore in the game ?
  5. A question

How to make the perfect army in this mod what guys is the best archers , Best cavalry , best infantry ?
  6. SP Native Southern Realms - First release since February!

in which folder shall i put the mod into how do i make the mod work ?
Back
Top Bottom