Search results for query: *

1. Danwood

Caravan exploit

There is a way to get rich pretty easy and soon: where a lord is fighting an enemy caravan and you rush to aid him, even if the caravan was, say, at 1 last man and you too are just 1 man, you get full access to the loot. Not only that, you dont even make enemy with the caravan faction! I...
  2. Danwood

How much of Floris Mod is used?

Reading Service_Disconnect response convinced me to undertake the 2+ gb download quest. Looks just like my dream mod  :lol:
  3. Danwood

BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

Great success!!1
  4. Danwood

1.157 is out!

Please do it!!!

And don't forget to include vidamir's modmods/fixes  :mrgreen:
  5. Danwood

1.157 is out!

Will Brytenwalda be updated for the new patch?  :cry:
  6. Danwood

Rains with clear sky

Mkhedari said:
    It's Britain.

lol, that was my conclusion as well
  7. Danwood

Rains with clear sky

as title, is it a known bug? i'm using the TML submod btw.
  8. Danwood

DOWNLOADS: Various tweaks, fixes, and scene updates (Update May 8th, 2013)

Great thing indeed  :mrgreen:

Plz make more fixes and improvements!!  :oops:  :roll:
  9. Danwood

Spear Overhaul (overhand + underhand attack animations, stat changes)

so, is it safe to overwrite TML submod files?
  10. Danwood

DOWNLOADS: Various tweaks, fixes, and scene updates (Update May 8th, 2013)

scene file conclicts with TML submod one, is it safe to just overwrite?
  11. Danwood

Just wanted to say Thank You

THANK YOU from me as well!!!

This is an astonishing work, made with passion and method!

Now time to go nuts playing  :mrgreen:
  12. Danwood

Another praise thread

Yes folks, the development of this mod never stop to amaze me, i'm closely following the evolution in the assemply site and what's going on is incredible. Can't wait to try v0.15 and see what you guys are planning for the next version!
  13. Danwood

Windy & Tickets

Edit: i write here cause for some unknown reason i cannot write comments in the assemblea site, my browser probably is gone mad. It's awesome how Windy takes in consideration EVERY suggestion, analyzing them and finding a way to take the best from them. I've recently sent some tickets with...
  14. Danwood

Not a mod, but an official expansion!

Don't take it in the wrong way, i wrote "official" because the quality of the mod resents the quality of something "official", i didn't want to imply it's done by the official talewords team in any way. This is just an ironic post to congratulate with the modders here, you're being a bit too pedant imho
  15. Danwood

El-Diablito said:
    Danwood said:
    El-Diablito said:
    Danwood said:
    Zulgaines said:
    Danwood said:
    Zulgaines said:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Whoa.

What Seven Kingdoms mod are you talking about here? I love Seven Kingdoms.

I'm referring to seven kingdoms the RTS come out in 1997 by Trevor Chan :razz:

I know, I thought you were saying there was some awesome mod for it I wasn't aware of.

Well, there a community project trying to revive it, but no major changes to the game so far, just a port. It's a start, let's hope for improvements, it's a game i won't stop playing and my first RTS ever.

7 Kingdoms 3? You don't mean that abortion 7 kingdoms conquest do you? Where they just took the sticker and slapped it on some junk? 7 Kingdoms was my first true love, bring forth all the pertinent information man!

Yeah, 7k 3 was an abortion. Long live 7k 1 !!!

here's the link to the community project: http://7kfans.com/

I actually prefer 7k2, 7k1 was a masterpiece but 7k2 was brilliant as well.

Indeed, i loved 7k 2 as well, but no sea and small maps kinda ruined it :sad:

@Windyplains

Ancient egyptians would be proud of us :razz:
  16. Danwood

El-Diablito said:
    Danwood said:
    Zulgaines said:
    Danwood said:
    Zulgaines said:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Whoa.

I know, I thought you were saying there was some awesome mod for it I wasn't aware of.

Well, there a community project trying to revive it, but no major changes to the game so far, just a port. It's a start, let's hope for improvements, it's a game i won't stop playing and my first RTS ever.

7 Kingdoms 3? You don't mean that abortion 7 kingdoms conquest do you? Where they just took the sticker and slapped it on some junk? 7 Kingdoms was my first true love, bring forth all the pertinent information man!

Yeah, 7k 3 was an abortion. Long live 7k 1 !!!

here's the link to the community project: http://7kfans.com/
  17. Danwood

Zulgaines said:
    Danwood said:
    Zulgaines said:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Whoa.

18. Danwood

Zulgaines said:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Whoa.

19. Danwood

Yes pals, after reading the mod roadmap, i consider this not as a mod, but as an official expansion. This is just the way an expansion should be done: improve the balance, introduce new features to address the more lacking sectors of the gameplay, fix things and eventually improve the visuals...
  20. Danwood

General Questions

I totally agree with the wiki link. Awesome plans you got for the mod.
Back
Top Bottom