Search results for query: *

• Users: Exima
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Exima

OSP 3D Art My 3d model dump.

Yo ma duds wat up it's yaboi. I've got some minty fresh OSP for you. So. I've been cleaning my PC lately and being the self centered Person I am, I of course told everyone on Discord. People told me why not get all my old stuff onto forum, so that's what I'm doing here. I'll only upload...
  2. Exima

Cubemaps and faking physical based rendering

Okay, I've heard a lot of different stuff from different people about this topic so I wanna make a thread about it: Is it possible, to add cubemap reflections on stuff and fake physical based rendering that way? As of now, every time I make a model and I don't want the stupid last gen highlight...
  3. Exima

A Question for all the mappers and modders out there considering map workflow:

Hi, I've got a question: When I make a map in warband, it's a standard height map procedure, as it's in 90% of all mapeditors. You have you standard brushes, you can only go up and down and the map as a fixed amount of polygons. The Map itself gets saved in a height texture where the position...
  4. Exima

PW in Bannerlord?

Will PW be continued in Bannerlord? Is there already a mod team ready to start modding as soon as it comes out with the mod support? If there is - I SO wanna be on board if there's space for a modeller, I can make fairly decend 3d environment models.
  5. Exima

Ban request / Admin trolling report

Hi, I was playing PW on Nexus_EU_1 named Yasmin and some guy on my own faction, named Steven_St_Clair took me out 3 times for no reason. After that, 2 other guys, Pluto and Ghilly Whilly killed me 2 times for no reason. I was asking them, why they did this and got no answer, but taking it to the...
Back
Top Bottom