Search results for query: *

1. FishFork

Bug Reporting HQ

Im on my 295th day and a Jihad had just become successful and right after my characters party had disappeared from the map / becoming invisible, the game continues but without the party.
  2. FishFork

Native Completed [ESSC - 2x2] Started!

Team Name: The Nig Nogs
    Members: Bagangan_Boy, Cracka_Smacka
    Steam Contact (Team leader): My Homeboy Warden got me on steam
    TaleWorlds Contact (Team leader): Dis de leader speakin
    Faction Desired: Nords
  3. FishFork

[Unresolved] Connection to server is lost?

You get this error if you are using a code that is in use, in other words buy the game...
  4. FishFork

[N&S] 20th Maine Volunteer Infantry (Union)

What is your ingame name?: Nicholas_Nowicki
    What is your steamname?:darkdragonboy
    What is your age?:14
    Where do you live? (Timezone):UTCP London.
    Why would you like to join the 20th Maine ?: Because i feel like i would help greatly towards the team
    Are you going to be active? (meaning attending linebattles): Yes, i am available almost everyday past 3:30
  5. FishFork

AI Shield bash?

I got no idea how to disable it but i know how to give it to the AI. First click "Camp" It will show to original warband camp menu but also one or two more. Click the one that doesnt seem right (nice way of putting it  :wink:) and look through it intill you see AI Advanced settings or something.

Dere you go...
  6. FishFork

Freelancer Born to Serve ( B2S 1.0.0a ) In development

Start it! too bad it will be on steamk...
  7. FishFork

Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

MelanieWard said:
    Oh, I really like the new things so far!  Jeremus has a special trident!

Trident_zps6d843d44.jpg

Female faces are much improved!  However, the following sliders are currently disabled:  Eye to Eye Distance, Nose Size, Mouth Width, Chin Size.

Also, many food items are completely invisible in Inventory (including merchant inventories).
    InvisibleFood_zps9b5ec326.jpg

Last, overhead banners for troops in battle are blank circles.  The banners work properly on the campaign map; it's only in battle that they are blank.

This is such brilliant work.  I sat there and admired the water after winning a battle...it's lovely.

Omfg i had this problem a long time ago and everyone said my specs were to low D:

If you havent got any problem about not seeing how much food ye got you can carry on playing, i just used tweakMB to change when people eat from every 2 hours to ever 999999...

so yeah cheating...
  8. FishFork

Starting your own kingdom

Only tell the royal companions if they want a fief because you will have problems if you dont...
  9. FishFork

Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

SpySkain said:
    is this mod compatible with NATIVE save games ??
    Just save the diplomacy mod folder into the native folder and it should work!
  10. FishFork

How to change your troop type in freelancer?

well if you mean you didnt want to go in the certain troop tree than you just retire from the lord's faction and join the one you want.

But if you mean choose the troop from the certain troop tree you must kill or wound many soldiers to rank up and then choose the troop you want starting from the bottom.
  11. FishFork

Rank too fast and FPS issue

depending on what time of the week  you came in at, the week starts from then
  12. FishFork

Rank too fast and FPS issue

10 days? after every week you get a promotion...

Try to not cheat :grin:
  13. FishFork

What do Domestic policy sliders do?

Changing the domestic sliders / Options modifies your kingdom for example

one of them sais high quality troops but less troops in the warband. Cant really explain it but that is one of them :grin:
  14. FishFork

Trade Agreement won´t work

I had this but its simple,

Send them gifts and help them when they are attacked then they will always accept it.

I had this problem but its pretty easy to do but you must be rich.

15. FishFork

im a bit scared now

i have had that in the desert biome
  16. FishFork

Why Is this happening!

nah my game doesnt lag on the highest settings but i did try turn all settings down and nothing happend
  17. FishFork

Why Is this happening!

good good,
  18. FishFork

Why Is this happening!

Time of this report: 11/15/2013, 19:36:46
          Machine name: NICHOLAS
      Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300)
              Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
          System Model: Vostro 200
                  BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
              Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU            2140  @ 1.60GHz (2 CPUs)
                Memory: 1022MB RAM
              Page File: 1320MB used, 1138MB available
            Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
        DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
        DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode
  19. FishFork

Why Is this happening!

i have the latest version and how do i check my comp specs
  20. FishFork

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

supposed to come out in September, im glad it didn't.

I nearly shat myself when i saw dem graphics. then i showed a friend and they said it was terrible.

So i beat him up.
Back
Top Bottom