Search results for query: *

1. planets

MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

So I have some pretty glaring issues with the NeoGK bundle and I quite really don't know where to turn for help - Google doesn't give me much in terms of a fix or even pointing me to where I can voice my issues regarding the mod except on here.

So after downloading the latest NeoGK bundle, and following all the installation instruction as well as ensuring that my Mountain Blade Warband copy is updated fully I immediately ran into problems when joining the GK Siege server - mainly my armor was missing despite choosing one before spawning, when I respawned I had my armor and weapons again, soon after though it happened again only this time I was missing my weapon every time I spawned no matter which weapon I had chosen, I changed classes and that seemed to work but again when I changed back I would be either armor-less/weaponless or both no matter the class.

After restarting the game it got even worse in where no matter which class I chose and which faction - I would just spawn armor-less, and weaponless armed only with my shield and fists which gets quite difficult to play with after a while of manly brawling Swadians in full plate armor and getting one-hit killed by archers :V

So I'm posting this here in the hopes that someone could provide me with a possible fix or a link for a fix or an estimation on the time for the fix to be released? GK servers are the only servers I play on and it would be a damn shame if I have to revert back to vanilla and remove the NeoGK mod because of these issues when everything else - especially taunts works just fine.

I'll try a few more installs and reinstalls until I give up and go back to vanilla, hoping for a fix but nevertheless enjoying the server all the same, cheers.  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom