Search results for query: *

• Users: Lorentius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lorentius

I can't register on your forum, security check doesn't work.

Your forum is broken! I can't register, and I can't contact you through the forum neither because there's a blank security check, and whenever I try to send the form it says I didn't pass the security check.
  2. Lorentius

How long do trainers in your refuge take?

I recently hired a trainer in my refuge, but I'm not seeing a single leveled unit. Can someone confirm that it works at all? How long is it supposed to take? Is there any way to improve the training?
  3. Lorentius

[SOLVED] Mouse doesn't stop going to the top left screen

Heya, I was changing the volume of my computer while ingame, which creates a small window showing the % of volume. While this happens the windows mouse appears on screen, and right after the volume window disappeared (and with it the windows mouse), my character started rotating. Now, everytime...
  4. Lorentius

Can't do tasks for lords + How to process timber?

I have a few problems and I decided to make a single thread for them, to not occupy too much space, so here it goes: I have to gain reputation with danish lords but they say that they don't have any tasks for me. My second problem is that I need processed timber and I have no idea where to get...
  5. Lorentius

Viking Conquest Music Thread

This thread is for those perfect songs for playing Viking Conquest. Would be cool if you provided name & genre for easier lurking Nebelung (Neofolk) Die Roder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0nYLDjskXo Wanderer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tp1hcUmWxg Falkenbach (Folk Viking Metal)...
  6. Lorentius

[spoiler] How do I proceed with the king? (Main Storyline)

I'm supposed to kill him but I have no idea how. I have tried talking with everyone in the room, even tried to fistfight him to death :lol: What am I supposed to do?? EDIT: Sven attacking Doccinga, so maybe this thread is useless... brb playing it
  7. Lorentius

Crashed twice on the same spot (Training peasants)

At first I thought it was random and just started again, but then I crashed in the same spot: in the first quest the head of the town gives you, after training the second or third peasant. EDIT:  Saw somewhere someone asking for rgl_config, I'll also post specs: COmputer specs: rgl_config:
  8. Lorentius

Is it allowed to post youtube links containing songs?

Hello everyone, I was thinking of making a music thread for the incoming Viking Conquest expansion. But I checked the rules and saw the quote you see below. Now I have my doubts, does this include youtube links?
Back
Top Bottom