Search results for query: *

1. Lorentius

EU Skirmish Completed BEAST 7 - Sign Ups open! (Deadline Sign Ups: 7th Jan, Tournament Start 10th)

Do you stream these tournaments? Would be nice to have a link so I can follow and get notified once you go live.
  2. Lorentius

I don't care if Bannerlord is ****

I have been saying it for years but honestly. If they just dedicated a team to Esports smoothing out mechanic's and online interactive play. This could be the next biggest game in the world. Generating ungodly profits is just a by product of online multiplay. AKA better updated constant evolving game we love.

I don't think a Mount & Blade style game has the potential to become an e-sports giant. Real life combat is just not as exciting as e-sports which are hectic and filled with action. It's possible I might be proven wrong once the game's complete version releases (although I'm inclined to think I won't), but if a game flows well in an esport setting and has a big playerbase, those things usually form naturally.
  3. Lorentius

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

aekilju said:
    rariisan said:
    To those disappointed about the lack of a release date: Were you even promised one? Were you promised anything besides combat? The Taleworlds announcement literally says:

For the first time at an event, we'll be giving hands-on demonstrations of battles in Bannerlord to the world's press. Look forward to our videos that will come out during E3 and hopefully the thoughts of those who try out the game!

I would understand the anger if they hyped and promised surprises but that's not the case. Give the devs some love, they are working with what they have, and if they are not sure about a release date yet, they won't give it to us, so stop asking.

Do you know how long this game has been in development?
    Do you know that they gave an estimate for the game to be out "in some form" by the end of 2016?

Yes, and they said the *HOPED* to have it out in some form. They never promised anything.
  4. Lorentius

To those disappointed about the lack of a release date: Were you even promised one? Were you promised anything besides combat? The Taleworlds announcement literally says:

For the first time at an event, we'll be giving hands-on demonstrations of battles in Bannerlord to the world's press. Look forward to our videos that will come out during E3 and hopefully the thoughts of those who try out the game!

I would understand the anger if they hyped and promised surprises but that's not the case. Give the devs some love, they are working with what they have, and if they are not sure about a release date yet, they won't give it to us, so stop asking.
  5. Lorentius

Yaga said:
    Captain Lust, appearance trees would be changed?
    Can you climb a tree?
    Is it possible to sit or lie on the ground?

http://ask.fm/captainoflust
  6. Lorentius

TheGreatGold said:
    It's almost harvesting season.

Deeeeeep
  7. Lorentius

jackalj said:
    There is enough to talk about, they could talk about stuff that even has been featured in their gameplay video's.

Examples are:
    - Overworld map. Talk about those choke points, the mercenary/bandits/sub faction bases we have seen in screenshots, geographical effects as in, what's it like to travel in the snowy north or the hot dessert of the south.

- Playeable factions. Give each faction a blog, explain their niche characteristic and show off the evolution of their troops.

- Show us in depth how the new diplomacy works.

- Give us some blogs about character growth and possible death.-

- Let us see how we can influence or modify our owned settlements and towns.

In general; just show us what you have been talking about, TaleWorlds. At this point I hope the game is mostly feature complete and you are fixing and tweaking, show us your hard work.

Guys if you have questions I'm pretty sure there's an ask.fm where you can ask mostly whatever you want (although I don't know if it's still up and sadly I don't remember the name of the guy (YES I'm a filthy casual)).

EDIT: Nevermind, there's a thing called browser history apparently. Here's the link: http://ask.fm/captainoflust
  8. Lorentius

Well, they said they hoped to have something playable by the end of the year. I guess I'll have to find comfort with the fact that, if they hoped to have something by now, it must be really damn close.
  9. Lorentius

So after 2 months we got the video explained. To be honest I expected a blog about sieges, since that's kinda what they implied. I guess they're just trying to make time, since at the interview they said they had to redo several things of the game... so I kinda understand them.
  10. Lorentius

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Captain Connner said:
    rariisan said:
    Captain Connner said:
    Nero said:
    That moment you beat the server owner in a ft7 and you get perm banned LOL

Which server? xP

Hey conner, when will you reinstate the town watch? Nörds.

Also did you get rid of the admin who liked to murder people for the lulz (You know, the admin with his own clan of toxic assassins)?

I currently do now own a PW server.

What happened to the server/admins?
  11. Lorentius

mike.oconnor96 said:
    I really hope they start releasing information about the game faster now that it HAS to be nearing completion...

True. We should be getting info about sieges "very, very, very very very very very very very very very soon".
  12. Lorentius

Cookie Muncher said:
    rariisan said:
    I'm 99% sure we'll be able to mod co-op into Bonerlord.
    Why?

Because we already have a "co-op" mod in Warband, and they said that they've built the engine specially for modding, so I think it's a safe bet. Also to be fair, I should've said 'some sort of co-op' and not full 'co-op' in my initial post.
  13. Lorentius

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Captain Connner said:
    Nero said:
    That moment you beat the server owner in a ft7 and you get perm banned LOL

Which server? xP

Hey conner, when will you reinstate the town watch? Nörds.

Also did you get rid of the admin who liked to murder people for the lulz (You know, the admin with his own clan of toxic assassins)?
  14. Lorentius

I'm 99% sure we'll be able to mod co-op into Bonerlord.

Also, to change subjects I'm gonna drop a question:

What possible Bannerlord mods are you fantasizing about?
    (you can't hide it from me, I'm 100% certain you're fantasizing about epic mods).
  15. Lorentius

>You will be able to execute your enemy, takes his sword and kill his family with it

Made me think of this:

mB0brDM.jpg
  16. Lorentius

hunutteri said:
    I'm struggling to hold my screams of joy inside me. Oh boy, oh boy i can't wait for March 5. and 6.

why?

t. someone who hasn't read the last 200 pages of this thread
  17. Lorentius

Does anyone know if there's plans for any type of Persistent World mod for Bannerlord?
  18. Lorentius

Varrak said:
    I am pretty sure they are working so hard and fixing bugs

I agree because in their last interview they said that nothing is optimized, and that sounds like a ****load of hard work.
  19. Lorentius

I have a feeling we're gonna get another blog post soon, it's already been 3 months since the last one. The max they have taken between each blog post is 5 months I think.
  20. Lorentius

creuzet said:
    Somewhatpro said:
    jacobhinds said:
    Der Kopfsammler said:
    jacobhinds said:
    ...no child models, and a lack of interest.

Viking conquest has child models... they are just basicly a rescaled adult model... but hey, at least they tried.  :lol:

I did better than that in half a day.  :lol:

OMJ2j.jpg

Result was just as horrifying though.
    GOOD GOD KILL THEM WITH FIRE

They don't look that bad. They fit quite well in Warband.

That guy probably hasn't seen the kids in Viking Conquest  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom