Search results for query: *

• Users: viggecool
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. viggecool

Beginners java code not working.

So I just started learning how to code with java and I'm using eclipse. I have never done any coding before so I was using a guide i found on the internet and everything went smooth until I was learning about inputs. The thing is that I did everything the guide said but the code will still not...
  2. viggecool

Warp Drive within our lifetime!

NASA has just started working on a real warp drive system apparently! Here is the link I read http://gizmodo.com/5942634/nasa-starts-development-of-real-life-star-trek-warp-drive
  3. viggecool

Guild Wars 2 fps problem

When I play Guild Wars 2 on the highest setting, i get around 30 fps or so, and around 15 fps under heavy load like an attack in WvW. The thing I'm wondering about is what might be causing this, since I have a gtx 670 and I have read that people play with 59 fps on a gts 450. My processor is an...
  4. viggecool

Self induced sleep paralysis

So I just found this picture and thought that I might test it, but then I read som comments on the page where I found out that I might see and hear some scary **** and decided not to do it. So now I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever tried it, and if so, what was it like?
  5. viggecool

Slow motion

Hi, my friend just bought warband and we were gonna play online with the crpg mod. The problem is that his game is going like slow motion, but his ping is at around 50 and i can se his movement as normal on my screen. So i told him to try native single player and the problem was still there, so...
  6. viggecool

Unlimited detail

Well... holy ****
  7. viggecool

Weird screen tearing

So I bought a new graphics card a couple of weeks ago, and when I installed it I noticed a line that whent across the screen and teard everything that moved. I tried a lot of different things like turning on vsync in CCC but it didn't work and I couldn't find anything on google. So do you guys...
  8. viggecool

Trade permit

I don't know if it's a bug or if I don't have the required skill or something but every time i try to buy one it keep saying "To expensive" even though I have the money. Is it a bug or what?
  9. viggecool

Demo

Now we have it! http://www.fileplanet.com/219895/210000/fileinfo/Mount&Blade-with-Fire-and-Sword-Demo
  10. viggecool

New soundtrack!

Just as the title says, haven't downloaded it yet so I can't really say anything about it. http://www.paradoxplaza.com/press/2011/4/mount-blade-with-fire-and-sword-soundtrack-released
  11. viggecool

[Bug?]Trees

When I encountered  a gang of looters just outside the village lyindah of Swadia i noticed somthing wierd in the battlefild. Warning! large pics! (1920x1080) I don't know if it's a bug but it seems a bit wierd that theres such wide mix of different trees.
  12. viggecool

[bug]Lord treason

When i indict a vassal for treason i get a message that says that all her belongings has been taken and stuff but after that she is still my vassal and i haven't got the castle back or nothing, and our relationship havenät changed.
  13. viggecool

[Suggestion] companion lords

I think that it would be good if you could make a companion into a vassal without giving them fiefs. But to make it balanced, you could just have like 2 or 3 vassals more than that you have fiefs.
  14. viggecool

The best mod ever

Wich mod do you think is the best ever :?:
  15. viggecool

Old music?

Is there any way to get only the old music back in the game? I have tested this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52306.0.html but it only adds the old music.
  16. viggecool

Glowing textures!please help!

I need help because th trees and bushes in the game glows in the dark and its really an disturbing. I was wonering if there is any patch or some thing because i couldn't find any.
Back
Top Bottom