Search results for query: *

1. shadow1324

SP Fantasy Inheritance Cycle

Hmph......... If you ask me, I would have called itThe Divide or something...... Have the mods setting based on before Eragon was born when the dragon riders were about in full force..... insead of just basing it off the book... it allows more room for creativity. The alliegances could be The Order of the Dragon Riders and The Rebels (Led by Galbatorix)
  2. shadow1324

SP Musket Era Liberty or Death

Hey guys,
    I was a tester for this mod but i stopped plauying mount and blade for awhile
    anyways, im hooked on it again and i was wondering if you could add me back to the testing team........ i really wanna help out. Also, have you fixed the bug where the infantry hangers dont seem to be appearing?? i may have an older version so im not sure........ other than that things are working quite well... but consider changing the uniform model....... lets just say its not the best (no offense to whoever made it, its still quite good) and perhaps add some pistol holster thing to add to your character when you have a pistol equipped and a rifle slung around your shoulder when you have a rifle equipped....... also maybe a backpack for when you have ammunition equipped but make sure that the rifle is like just slung over one shoulder and it goes vertically down your back..... so as not to overlap with the backpack :smile: also... you should add some places to conquer that belong to indians..... they are weak and a good first nation to go to war with. It would be cool to add some places at the bottom of the map for spain as well.

Darn didnt notice that the mod was quieted down........ crap
  3. shadow1324

Just like to give you guys a report on the testing,

The mod is coming along great and there are problems like no roving war partys like bandits (which i think should be replaced with Native Americans)
    besides that and the lack of military clothing on some soldiers and how cannoneers carry the cannons (WTF?!) and shot them like a gun, the mod is good. The game is abit easy but that may be because of lack of bandits. Its good for how easy it is to get troops. I also think you should have it so your troops uniform changes color to the same as your wearing so your army looks more organized. Thats all for now but ill give you gusy some more reports as the new versions come out :smile:

Regards,
        Shadow1324
  4. shadow1324

SP Fantasy M&B Eragon Mod Now Hiring

ok, ok, but its not a good reason for you guys to spam me. I already made three models that took some time and now they are almost uesless
  5. shadow1324

janlulhannes said:
    shadow1324 said:
    Does anyone know how to export screenshots from wings modeler?????

printscreen and paste in paint..  :roll:

Doesn't seem to be working
  6. shadow1324

Tibertus said:
    shadow1324 said:
    Cloud Breaker said:
    It's our nature to rampage through crap threads like this. You better lock it and come back when you actually have something to contribute. Save your spittle.

What is wrong with you people, you seem to like to spend your days lounging in front of your computer trying to downgrade other people when they aactually try to do something!!! I trying to make a stupid mod and you people suddenly show up and start spamming me!!!!! give me a better idea for a mod and ill delete this thread and start a new one! and no i dont care about the idea of hatching horses from eggs!!!!!!!

The word you're looking for is degrade. That being said, the reason people are flaming you is because Eragon is a ****ty world to base a mod on. There are so many better fantasy books out there to base a mod on.

oops, didnt notice that, well.........i bet if i tried a LOTR mod people would still spam me. Give some good idea for a mod and i will see what i can do.....maybe that horse thing aint too bad of an idea....if i tried that would any of you guys help me????
  7. shadow1324

Cloud Breaker said:
    It's our nature to rampage through crap threads like this. You better lock it and come back when you actually have something to contribute. Save your spittle.

What is wrong with you people, you seem to like to spend your days lounging in front of your computer trying to downgrade other people when they aactually try to do something!!! I trying to make a stupid mod and you people suddenly show up and start spamming me!!!!! give me a better idea for a mod and ill delete this thread and start a new one! and no i dont care about the idea of hatching horses from eggs!!!!!!!
  8. shadow1324

If you guys are going to keep on arguing about the books then open your own thread for that but this thread is for people who want to CONTRIBUTE to the mod im trying to create.

again if any of you guys who actually liked the books or dont mind helping me out please PM with what you can hepl me with. ive finished a staff for the Du Vrangr Gata to use as well

Does anyone know how to export screenshots from wings modeler?????
  9. shadow1324

fisheye said:
    The mod might work if you left out the generic fantasy world and tried something original, like a world where nobody has heard of these magical, incredible things called "HORSES", which can make you travel at many times the speed of running (OMG! Athletics sux now!) and turn a simple wooden stick into a lethal weapon that kills in one blow (WTF?! Crouched dmg?!) and only the most privileged and gifted are able to ride these amazing, savage and noble beasts (OMG I can has riding skill?!), which can only be hatched from magical eggs stolen from highly dangerous lands (Huh no horse merchants?!!!).

Thats actually a nice idea but at the moment there are horses in eragon

HockerTJ said:
    Hey I'd say go for it, I don't know anything about modding. Though from what I've seen in the threads, your going to run into a few problems, first off:
    Skeletons for your creatures... dwarfs (need a new model), elves (may be easy), dragons (not likely), and some of the other creatures... all possible, but from what I've seen of others creations of fantasy creatures they were more than a little weak.
    The rest of the modding is just going to be hard work, though I don't know if you'd be able to "borrow" anything from the actual game that was made for it.... but its a thought, even though the game was piss poorly constructed and worse to play than the movie was to watch...

As for all the opinions on the author being weak copies of something done before... there isn't anything new that hasn't been done before, especially in the written language... so everyone has had to borrow/copy/steal/or reinvent from someone Else's material... that's life or rather literature... For instance... Look at all the mods floating around on this site... very few original pieces around, though perhaps there are a few that some of us haven't seen before that others are calling 'new'...

Personally I like the books, though I thought the movie was poorly done and very rushed, there was a aspect of entertainment there, however brief it may have been.

For those of you who do not like the idea and don't want to help or contribute, I've got this outstanding idea... DON'T READ THE THREAD! It really is that simple... go spend your energies on something positive, like something you do appreciate... be that whatever it may be.

well....we need all the help we can get so if you can learn to code or texture or anything please pm me
  10. shadow1324

Couched said:
    On the other hand, just because the books and the movie sucked (i dont know, i have no clue what/who Eragon is) doesnt mean the mod cannot turn out to be fun, does it?  :smile:
    (i may be wrong here, in case the book is about pink alien ninjas or something.)

Thanks, if your willing to help that would be great

And guys i didnt open up this thread for people to come on and say the weren't doing it so if you don't have anything good to say dont bother posting
  11. shadow1324

well, do you have any other suggestions?
  12. shadow1324

oh.....i sorta liked the book but yeah the movie SUCKED
  13. shadow1324

This mod will focus on the books of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr). THis mod is just started and we are gonna need as many people as we can get so if you can model, code, script, texture, or anything else related to modding (even finding facts on the book or...
  14. shadow1324

Caravan attack idea - Robin Hood effect

I liek little Boys said:
    beton said:
    Commissar said:
    beton said:
    so, We have many-many idea  :wink:

I would like to see an other drawing, how you imagine it

2gy3iw3.png

Great!  :grin:

i dont see how this would work at all the people on the horseys are going the wrong way! :shock:

ummm....if you never noticed, thats enemy cavalry he drew :roll:......i dont think Commissar is that stupid  :wink:
  15. shadow1324

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I think it would be cool to make an Eragon mod (based on Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series books Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr) since its medieval, we could implement a magic system and an energy system, we could see if its possible to make some kind of dragon mount. These could include a firesword spell (brisingr (as long as you had a fire capable sword)) a fireball spell (brisingr of course), a healing spell to be cast outside and in the middle of battles and perhaps have enemy armies randomly set up camps like you can do in the game and allow the player and NPCs to attack them. we can add a whole lots more but im gonna need help, i can model ok as ive sorta just started but im gonna need some coders and scripters and textures! pm me if available :smile:

Ive also already prepared a spear for rigging and stuff but my modeling program cant seem to export the screenshot :sad:
  16. shadow1324

If it hasn't been suggested already I think you guys should add the Panoramic mod because it gets rid of that "end-of-the-map" feeling and adds a quite realistic looking background and sky. Anyways just a little suggestion and im really looking forward to this mod :smile:
  17. shadow1324

I was just wondering if you would include The Alamo as a fort as the phrase "Liberty or Death" started there and I think it would be a way to honor them, you should also make Davy Crocket (I think thats how you spell it) one of the lords (or I guess generals, in this case) as he played a key part in the war. This might be an entirly different war and if so im sorry for wasting your time :sad:
  18. shadow1324

i have finished the game

If you declare you independency and fight swadia you still keep your feif and if you dont want to go it alone then download the age of machinery mod, it lets you hire neutral lords and assign them feifs and give them orders. You could also download the armed rebalance mod which lets you bribe other lords for 30 000 denars into your faction. i think age of machinery is better because its easier to manage your kingdom.
  19. shadow1324

WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

THIS MOD LOOKS SWEET!!!!!!!!!i havent seen any good looking WWII mods until i saw this one.I CANT WAIT FOR RELEASE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom