Search results for query: *

• Users: Elvin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Snake Cult Army and Lords...

Firstly, the usual apology if this has been posted before, but I did search and this is a fairly specific question. My problem is that currently, 12 of the Lords of the Empire are stuck in Maras castle, while an 850 man Snake Cult army runs around outside. Of course, individually none of those...
  2. Is there a way to addding more Companions?

Well, I'm playing a game where al lI am allowing myself is Companions in my party, so I can customise everything about them. However, there are only 16, and even after 70 game days of solid fighting Merc Parties, I can't even come close to beating a 100-man Lord army. So I was wondering if...
  3. What's more Useful to you?

Situation: I managed to get two Lords to join me, before I wiped out a faction, and because I needed to keep the cities/villages under control I assigned 10 castles and three towns between the two of them, including all associated villages. They now have armies of about 170 men each. I was...
  4. Companion training locations/default behaviour

First of all: Brilliant mod, been playing it for weeks now and still loving it. Anyway, I just made a companion, Kelvemor, into a raiding party. I gave him a dozen troops, then he promptly ran away from me, and all I got about his location was " travelling". So, I'd like to know where he will...
Back
Top Bottom