Search results for query: *

1. A collection of politics, surroundings and mechanics suggestions

-First I'd like to make it clear that this thread is for my suggestions to be represented simply and will at max consist of 1-3 lines each, but they are open for discussion. -Although I wish for some of those to be implemented in Bannerlord but I understand that the developers don't always have...
  2. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

charliecrush said:
    kalarhan said:
    charliecrush said:
    @Kalarhan

Is it possible to turn my campaign game into sandbox??

once you finish the storyline (10 to 40 hours depending on your playstyle) OR you can start a new game on sandbox (as a adventurer, a lord or a king).

Well that is my current problem, this playthrough is bugged, the popular Alti's cave bug which means it'll never work for me since I had it on autosave and couldn't reload before I entered the cave, I left after beating everybody in it and Bodo didn't speak to me and there was no option to go back in.
    Right now I have changed it's progress to 0 using the savegame editor. Would that work as the quest should disappear now?

That failed. Is there anyway to end the quest using cheatmenu or warband game editor?
  3. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

kalarhan said:
    charliecrush said:
    @Kalarhan

once you finish the storyline (10 to 40 hours depending on your playstyle) OR you can start a new game on sandbox (as a adventurer, a lord or a king).

Well that is my current problem, this playthrough is bugged, the popular Alti's cave bug which means it'll never work for me since I had it on autosave and couldn't reload before I entered the cave, I left after beating everybody in it and Bodo didn't speak to me and there was no option to go back in.
    Right now I have changed it's progress to 0 using the savegame editor. Would that work as the quest should disappear now?
  4. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

@Kalarhan

5. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Hello, I have version 2.0 of VC reforged, and I have encountered a bug that seems to have been reported on the steam bug post but has not been solved, some kingdoms (including defeated ones) keep retaking whatever city/castle is taken from them, I receive a message saying for example
    "Northumbria have taken up their arms and recovered Bebbanburh) it doesn't just happen one time, it's whenever they lose one of their fiefs, it's like they can't be beaten.

It's happened with Northumbria in my game who are defeated and West Seaxe who are not.
    Note:My save game is from a previous version of VC, so I upgraded to reforged while Northumbria where defeated and suddenly when I upgraded they got back all their fiefs with the mentioned message but their king wasn't their so none of the lords got their fiefs back.
    -
    -
    -
    Another issue is the unpaid bug, I always have one or two rents or tarrifs of cities or castles unpaid, and it's quite annoying and it's reasonless at the momen, everything is there(rich,good relations,no bandits,not levying men too much)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    One other little issue is that lords of defeated kingdoms keep crowding my city and staying in or patrolling it always. Is that normal?
  6. Battle problem , Landing troops down to minimum.

I'd like some help on this problem too , it just occurred to me today , if you have any idea what should I do  I'd appreciate the help
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=286790.new#new
  7. Save game crash

Ok my saved game just crashed and I used the back up save game from Mount and blade saved games , well it worked .. but my character has nothing 0 in all skill points and 4 STR etc , 40 on all prof , I checked mount and blade/characters and I didn't find my character's name as expected also no...
  8. Battle problem , Landing troops down to minimum.

I am not too good at these stuff , but will it affect my saved games?
  9. Battle problem , Landing troops down to minimum.

I started having a battle problem today with M&B warband native , I love the old M&B warband and I keep playing it from time to time , so now I have a 124 army and it's pretty good armed , I can almost crush anybody as well as crushing a whole campaign of enemy troops on my own now that I'm...
Back
Top Bottom