Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Thank you for this mod I Love it! I always wanted to have a mod where you just combined all good realistic mods together but I didnt have the skills to do it thank you so much.

I do have a couple questions seeing that I couldnt find an error/suggestion thread for this mod.

I put out a bunch of patrols of my own(not including outpost patrols) and after a few or more days they just disappear what am I doing wrong how can I fix it.

Also I can only create 1 fort and two more outposts, I was wondering if that was supposed to be like that or its it a glitch, because now I can't take down the fort to move it to a better place and other outposts don't upgrade to a fort.

But other than that the Mod is great thank you for an amazing Mod!

P.S please dont add any fantasy and unrealistic mods to this one please! Thank you!
  2. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

you guys should add Romae bellum to the tweak date base
  3. Suggestions (Poll added info at page 18)

PLEASE
    Osiris, help the 19th!!!!

give the game veriety and give ancient egypt the ability to rise again! and change the course of history!

4. Suggestions (Poll added info at page 18)

If I could make a suggestion one of the most played mods and for a good reason is Floris mod pack...it has a LOTS of options and if you want to make a good mod know that players like options. such as the sub-mod deplomacy+battle formations it adds a wealth of more options and abilities to the game.

so if you would find a way to combine those things in your game it would truly be one of the best since you already has one of the best time periods in mind.

Thank you good luck and all the best!
  5. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

This mod is amazing, but it needs to be updated!
  6. SP Tutorial Other export/import NPCs - source code released

can someone tell me the directory in which I put this at is it in menus.txt or some other folder?
  7. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

will this mod be compatible with the new version of warband 1.142?
  8. Mount&Musket: Suggestions

PLEEEEEASE make this a single player mod too...! that would be the best change EVER, also no one has good sea battles and that era was known for big ship battles so please if you could add that too you will go do in history as the best modders
  9. Mount and Blade Warband Error

sorry to take you off the subject but I have a different problem with warband...the game icon disappeared and I cant start the game...every time I click on it, it cant find the game and starts browsing...I already tried reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work... :?:

please help!!!...otherwise its just a waste of money...I want a refund  :cry:
  10. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Ranger_of_Gorlan said:
    Use ****ing punctuation num-****!

dude what is your problem getting all pisted off like that over periods.....you should really look into that my friend anger control is the key word.
    sorry if i have caused any out rages i didn't know that you can really be that pissed off at periods..seriously look into that with you doctor or something that's really concerned
  11. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

It is incredibly tiring to read and at some points completely unclear what you mean. YOU understand your own sentences of course because you have them in your own head before typing them. We do not. And it is practically impossible to read something like that within a reasonable time. I do not care to answer if you do not care to try to type clearly.

Believe me when I said I tried to read :wink:.

edit: I see you have edited your post, going to read it again now :wink:.

OK, I read it. Basically it comes down on 2 things: you want more stylish moves and you want non-lethal wounds to be non-lethal.

The first idea I dislike. These Dodge moves from movies are completely unrealistic. Watch some real sparring on youtube, dodging is rarely used on a medieval battlefield. It is much less effective than parrying and blocking. Put manual blocking (mouse-directional as the game calls it) on and fight without a shield, you will have a challenge. I do not want MnB to become yet another hack n slash like stupid ps3 already has dozens of em.

The second idea I am neutral towards. I would like it if the damage and death calculations would be more realistic, but I do not consider this a priority. It would take a lot of work, and even more testing, not only to make it work properly, but also to balance it all out.
    [/quote]

okay thanx that's all i needed  :grin:. i guess that dodging is too much i know, but i was just trying  to think outside the box.
    All i was trying to pointout is that it wouldn't be all bad to create more battle moves and abilities that you could perform during battle.
  12. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Merentha said:
    ivan745 said:
    i was just trying to share a nice idea but i guess every forum has its ******* i mean haven't you ever heard of computer slang its faster to rite.
    Perhaps you should read the forum rules regarding punctuation?

and besides are you really that dumb that you cant read without periods
    I could start writing without any syntax or spaces and see how well you do.  Honestly, if you have an idea, it is your responsibility to present it to us, not to throw words on to a screen and hope we can interpret them.

okay thank you i apologize and Will try to pay more attention to my writing i was just in a hurry
  13. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Vad said:
    I know this has been covered and people have compared Assassin's Creed and have already stated "Go play AC." Well Assassin's Creed is great and all, but it's story driven. It has free roam mechanics, but you can't freely take assassination missions and equip yourself. I've tried downloading the Assassin Mini Mod, I was ecstatic, then disappointed that it failed to open animations.brf in CommonRes. Foiled once again.

I'm going to expand on this Assassin idea. Yeah, the argument about AC holds ground, but very little as I've stated above. Wherever the native game takes place it is a medieval type fantasy setting (Fantasy being a custom world). With that in mind, Assassin's would exist anyway. I think what I'd like to see is a Module tailored to you being an assassin. Now to make this work I think the profession could be a side job type thing. During the day or in your spare time you lead men into battle on your horse screaming "LEEEROY JENKINS!" and slaughtering all who oppose your faction or kingdom. And at night and as your main skill, you assassinate lords, faction leaders, (add this) army officers, etc, etc.

I get tired of leading charges on foot and on horse which is why I play for weeks then drop it for months. I'm a person who likes little details and spiffy immersion into a world.

This is has been a PSA Suggestion brought you by Vad.

Enjoy =D

that my friend is a very good idea maybe its well worth to look into.
  14. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

maker_of_pixels said:
    ...Wow. Sometimes I wonder how you can even type like that. I will attempt:

i like donutz cuz they taste gud they hav lotz of ising xD somtims itz 2 much and its 2 shugary but i still eat it becuz im fat XD

The parts I could read in that "paragraph", however, made no sense.

and dude WTF!!! you got nothing better to do or something.

i was just trying to share a nice idea but i guess every forum has its ******* i mean haven't you ever heard of computer slang its faster to rite.

and besides are you really that dumb that you cant read without periods

sorry for the insult but YOU DESIRVE IT !!! :neutral:

and my idea is to add more moves and advance fighting system
  15. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

[So much text, so little punctuation :shock:.
    [/quote]

alright sorry... :shock: what you cant read without them... the sentences are still readable... and why don't you comment the idea instead of picking on my writing... :?: i mean you just skipped the entire idea... :???:
    ...and started jumping on bull ****... come on dude look at the bigger picture...

now is that enough punctuation for you... stop bothering my writing its a forum for the game ideas not a place to comment my lack of periods.........................  :grin:

what about my IDEA :idea:  :neutral:
  16. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

okay i guess my previous post was harder to read thanx to the replay's i was shown the error of my typing so let me sum it all up.

#1 i was thinking to put more moves that you can attack with.

#2 i was thinking that non-leathal wounds should stay non-leathal(like if you get shot in the wrist you don't die).

#3 i was thinking that letting the player duck from attacks or arrows will be a nice thing.

17. Troop Formations!

Amman de Stazia said:
    ivan, very good points, but man, you might like to work a little on how you express them.  You sound a bit...  angry.  And less mature than you doubtless really are...

thank you Amman de stazia for the tip i was kind of more iratated with the fact that you cant do any strategy
  18. Troop Formations!

i think troop formations will be a good idea to add to mount and blade or why the f**k do you say this is a strategy game when the only strategy is slash and block faster then the other guy where is the strategy when numbers are the biggest advantage everyone knows in war you cant put Ur entire advantage on Sheree numbers it should be like a small number of well organized and experienced troops with the right formations and commands can take out and big unorganized army or at least put up a fight i mean look at the history of war the spartans, Julius Cesar and others i may not know or heard of but **** using the right tactics should help you turn the tide on your opponent.

also you shouldn't be able to see the AI on the map and they shouldn't see you I'm tire of putting my main infantry out and trying to take my cavalry around an have some dip****s  :shock::mad: following me because the computer knows where i am that messes up my strategy and take away the meaning of scouts!!! :?:

we need more battle realistic not just go in slash all you can and get out after a while it can get boring
    oh and you should add negotiations to the taking menu before a battle or something like terms of victory for both leaders to agree on there was always some kind of agreement or demand before battle aside from surrender or die!!
    aaannnnnndddd also how come nobody surrenders they don't have that many balls 1 against 100  :?: that's not true a good leader know not only how to be victorious but if victory is possible  :cool:

hope you will consider the ideas  it will be worth your while
  19. Scene in progress - Alexandria (done)

so when do u think this mod is coming out for 1.011
  20. (268) 268 B.C. suggestions and ideas / item requests

yes i have a very very good suggestion :idea: MAKE THE MOD FOR 1.011!!! ALREADY  :mad:       

:cry: okay i really want to play this mod but cant because its not out for 1.011 get with the program that's the last version the latest one get my drift  :neutral:
Back
Top Bottom