Search results for query: *

• Users: hatimkh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How can I edit controls.dat

I want to change the numpad weapon switch controls so I can change weapons by pressing my regular number keys, I tried opening controls.dat (found in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband) with notepad but all I got was weird symbols. Does anyone know of a program I could use...
  2. Building props

Are the props ever deleted when destroyed? If you stand on a prop as its destroyed, you get teleported underground with the prop, so breaking a prop just teleports it down. Does this same thing happen when you delete your prop with the editor? I can't test it right now because my good PC is...
  3. Forges

Every thread I read people are complaining about forges on the spawn points. Didn't patch 0.11 fix them? Last time I played they cost 15 or 20 cobblestone to make and they can be destroyed so whats the problem?
  4. Warband performance

I recently bought warband and have only been playing multiplayer, the game runs perfectly even on full servers.  I just started a single player campaign and I've run into a strange performance problem, in any battle with over 20 troops the game keeps freezing for about a second in melee combat...
  5. Do I have to make a new savegame?

Has anyone found a fix for the quest bug where no lord will ever give you a quest because its starting to really annoy me. I just needed to ask if waiting for a while fixes it or if I have to make a new save game. Thanks for reading and please reply if you have the answer to this question.
  6. Weird Bug Im getting

I have a weird bug whenever I try to get a quest from a Lord, he says "Sorry I have no missions available for you right now" and then I get an error message on the bottom left of my screen saying:SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541:INVALID PARTY ID:-1 LINE NO:291: AT SCRIPT: get_random_quest. I have...
  7. Mount&Blade Performance Problems

I bought M&B a while ago and it ran smoothly without any problems, I stopped playing a month or so after 8.08 was released and this version also ran smoothly. Ever since 0.890 came out or 8.94 im not sure which one but ever since a major update to the game (the one where NPCs walked around towns...
  8. Question about M&B2

This isn't a suggestion for the current M&B because it would mean starting the game from scratch again, anyway I was thinking wouldn't it be great if instead of travelling in an overhead view of the map the game would be one giant map in which you actually travel through meaning theres no map...
  9. Getting mods to work

Hi I have the latest verison of M&B and hardly any of the mods I downloaded work. I download them extract the folder into modules and so far only 4 out of the many mods I downloaded actually work can someone please tell me what im doing wrong?
  10. Search areas mod

I didn't have a good idea of what to call this idea I had but if its possible I'd be very happy to see a mod made where when you stop on the world map there was an option to search the are you are in, sometimes you might find some people and you could rob or fight them there would always be a...
  11. Help Please!!

Please help i tried buying M&B in aol and internet explorer but it wouldn't go to the receipt page and they sent no e-mail about the serial key now my mum thinks that they have billed her cc and i dont know if they have but now theres no chance that my mum will try again she thinks that it is a...
Back
Top Bottom