Search results for query: *

1. Resolved [Bug] Comprehensive and EASY TO READ bug report PART II

Hi team! I'm hoping to continue these threads to try and provide visibility to the issues that are occuring in game which should cover most of the gameplay issues. Trying to make it easier on you all to find and eliminate these bugs by being as specific as possible and following your format...
  2. Resolved [Bug] [Crash] When recruiting lords the player is unable to interact normally with other npcs after a failed attempt

Summary: When recruiting lords and the player exits to main menu from the screen the save file locks every npc into a persuasion mode in which none of the speaking options work. How to Reproduce: Speak to lord, attempt to recruit. When the dialogue for convincing comes up, exit to main menu...
  3. [Bug] Comprehensive and EASY TO READ list of known bugs/issues. Not prioritized in any order.

Summary: 2 armies are fighting during a siege. I'm unable to interact and gives the error pasted in link. How to Reproduce: Unsure. Empire army and Vlandian army were clashing during a siege battle and I'm unable to interfere. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Marunath Media (Screenshots &...
  4. Resolved Lord Recruitment

When capturing lords and you try to speak to them via prisoner dialogue you have to re-introduce yourself to them via dialogue "I am XXX who are you?" to which they reply "I am not allowed to talk to you" and end conversation. Also when recruiting lords, as soon as you end a successful barter...
  5. BUG: Archers/Mounted Bows not firing and how to recreate

BUG: Archers/Mounted Bows not firing and how to recreate How to recreate: In any situation where the enemy significantly outnumbers your party your archers will not fire, mounts included. I havent found a specific ratio but the closer it gets to being outnumbered 2:1 thats when the not firing...
  6. MAJOR BUG: Main character disappears upon loss of battle

So I had a battle, around 500 enemy vs my 250 (including 170 from another ally lord) I was a lord of the Ayyubids and I lost. So they took me prisoner and after some time I managed to escape, only to find myself replaced as "Jason" (Mind you the actual Jason is still in my party) I'd like my...
  7. Downgrading Warband?

Good Afternoon, I'd like to know if its possible to somehow downgrade warband to an earlier version such as 1.154 or 1.143 I've searched up to 5 pages of google many days but couldn't find anything. Most of the mods do not work on 1.158, there seems to be glitches all around and it is a darn...
  8. will this mod work for 1.158?

I am seriously thinking that I made a grave mistake when I upgraded my warband to 1.158, only later did I realize that all of the best mods out there are for 1.143. Will this mod even work with 1.158 Is there a way to downgrade warband? For example giving orders to troops does not work...
Back
Top Bottom