Search results for query: *

• Users: kefaso
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kefaso

SP - Battles & Sieges Joining an Ongoing Battle

If an open battle or a siege battle is ongoing for some time by the time you join it, why are all unit positions restarted and everybody starts from scratch? If I join an ongoing siege battle, the units shouldn't have to breach the walls all over again. I understand battles last sometimes less...
  2. kefaso

Entering an Ongoing Battle

If an open battle or a siege battle is ongoing for some time by the time you join it, why are all unit positions restarted and everybody starts from scratch? If I join an ongoing siege battle, the units shouldn't have to breach the walls all over again. I understand battles last sometimes less...
  3. kefaso

Custom horses and armors (I've READ FAQ)

"Q. I have the custom player surcoat and the custom player horse but the surcoat is white and the horse is black... A. These are placeholder textures for you to overwrite with a design of your own or one of the existing rnd_*.dds textures.  The surcoat texture filename is player_surcoat.dds, the...
  4. kefaso

kefaso feat. JG - Sunrise

Low Quality sound on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHqkeIQi__M&feature=player_embedded So rather download http://usershare.net/zt9oc96mne4s This is one of my(our)  first songs, I am the "rapping" guy.....It's a song about ambitions, makin way to the top and so on... Please comment...
  5. kefaso

Another Marriage Bug

So I've been datin Lady Khalisa until I got like 15 relation points with her, then I asked her about our future. She said she was not sure yet, so I persuaded her to marry me. Then I had to get her brother's approval. Her brother said no....and it was a failed quest. BUT the quest didn't...
  6. kefaso

No Intro "Fix"

Just in case you didn't know, deleting binkplay.exe will get you rid of the intro.
  7. kefaso

Scrollin is laggy

Is it just me or scrollin down the forum is laggy as _____??
  8. kefaso

SP Melee FF

I would like to have melee friendly fire implemented also in SP, turnable of course. I wonder why it is not done yet, and maybe the answer is the mass battles when AI armies meet and swing everywhere they can....isn't it? Anyway, i would like to see it in game, what do you think about it?
  9. kefaso

How to turn off 'blur' after a swing?

What exactly shall I untick please? Thanks.... I know I could just try it one by one, but if you know the answer it could save me some time....And it's certainly easier than me unticking things in options...
  10. kefaso

Pelt Coat?

Hmm, i really wonder what's so good about a pelt coat  :lol:I mean, it's made of pelt, i see no haulberk under it, so why does it have so high armor ?! ( 52/16)  I don't think it could be better than brigandine, mail with surcoat or lamellar armor, but it is. Well if you explain this to me, here...
  11. kefaso

HDR on worldmap makes my game lag

So for a few days i have been searchin for a solution of this problem but i've found nothing. I can play for a few minutes without any 'lags' (i know it's not lags in SP, but i don't know no other word  for it, sry :roll: ) but then the game starts to be impossible to play.  after the world map...
  12. kefaso

0.801 Comments

Well I've just tried the new WB beta version and these is a couple of things I want to say.... 1. The loading pic -  AMAZIN. Tottaly more vivid than the one before, in the older version.... 2. Menu - AMAZIN! wow, when i saw the nord i was like  :shock: i also like the menu interface more now. 3...
  13. kefaso

Ctrl-F9 Redefine

Can I remap ctrl-f9 to another key somehow? I mean so i go slow motion for example by pressin L Shift....thanks
  14. kefaso

1-h swords on back

i think it would be ok if some one handed swords would be carried on back, just like two handed. yet, i've only seen one of that in unique weaponry mod i think.... i don't mean ALL of them, but just Some...you know, so it adds som variety to the game... what do you say?
  15. kefaso

Sound Problem

i have a problem with sound - when i run m&b it's fine, but after 5-10 minutes, it starts to be ****ty...it's like the sound is lagging...or slowed down. like my pc wasn't good enough, but it is. simply the sound is lagging. both music and sound. i think is'n not because of drivers, because...
  16. kefaso

Leadership - no.1

Is this game playable without all of the points in leadership?!? I mean, this time im playin as a lone archer with companions, but if I ever want to conquer the enemies i will have to have my leadership on lvl 10 or what?! inteligence 30?! how can i conquer a castle if i only have 60 soldiers...
Back
Top Bottom