Search results for query: *

1. Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Does this game really require a Mount&Blade Warband - Viking Conquest cd key? Or ist that a bug?
  2. Script Errors: 'Invalid Party ID'

At least I am not the only one getting it^^
  3. Script error: cf_calculate_distances (Opcode 1608 and 1641)

Hey, during my playt hrough a script error occurred: Script Error on opcode 1608: Invalid party ID 4501 line 27: cf_calculate_distances and: Script Error on opcode 1641: Invalid party ID 4501 line 30: cf_calculate_distances Trigger no 103 Image: http://imgur.com/a/KyATl Is there any way to...
  4. Village quests?

Hello, does anyone else have the problem that villages barely offer quests? I wan to improve relation with the villages so that I get more recruits. Also, is it intended for defend village events that only bout 7 (units) of your army spawn (+you +villagers)? EDIT: So far it seems that once...
  5. OSP Kit QoL Tournament Play Enhancements 1.5

Ahhh!!! wp_tpe_max_tournament_tiers TIERS! xD I allways look for the wrong keyword. thx a lot
  6. OSP Kit QoL Tournament Play Enhancements 1.5

Hey.
    I wanted to change the number of rounds in a tournament. Can someone direct me to the right module and file?
    (have never worked with python so, my current search is progressing very slow)

EDIT: So I have looked through all the src files looking for some sort of round variable, initialisation, or anything that might seem to be associated. And have found nothing. :sad:
  7. Suggestions

Emperor of Calradia said:
    Personal suggestions are guns as option in Mod Menu,some skins and hairstyles,party equipment system (party members will equip items from party inventory),and if possible make factions wear armors based of their real prototypes option (Khergits wear Mongol/Japanese armors,Sarranids wear Ottoman/Persian armors).

Dunno guns dont seem as if they fit in. As for the new skins for armor,  isnt it nicer to see some cool new game mechanics and content than a armor re-skin? (At least that is how I feel)
  8. Suggestions

Hey. all.

I have played this mod last month and stoped mainly because of the reason mentioned below (Recruting/Leveling troops)

I was wondering if there is any way to implement the troop recruiting system used in the Silverstag mod. (sry cant post links, just google "nexus silverstag" and it should be the first link)

The normal recruiting system rocks in the begining of the game, becomes a real bother, and being able to just recrute almost any troop tier without having to skill em (at a higher price of course) improves the gameplay experience a lot.

Extra suggestion:
    Maybe adding a improvement system like in the mod mentioned above, BUT make it only possible to recrute, e.g. Swadian Recruit without any type of barracks, then....
    - You have to build Training Fields to unlock Footman,
    - Build Barracks for Sergents
    - Build Firing Range for Ranged units
    - Jousting field for Cavalary

Does anyone else find this idea appealing?
    If anyone does and would like to to work on it feel free to mail me I (have never moded before, though I have coded in C++, java & Pascal) and we can attempt to do some modding.
Back
Top Bottom